Creamy Valentine ♥ (CreamxTails)

It has been a few weeks since Tails and Creams group of friends learned about them going out now. Their fear of how shocked they would be was redirected to Shadow and Amy dating, Sonic took it the hardest. Now Valentines Day was fast approaching, with everyone making plans.

        Cream is helping Amy make Valentine chocolates to give to their friends and family. Its been a few weeks since Amy revealed she has been seeing her Godfather, Shadow. "S-so, hows it been?" Cream asked, unsure how to talk. "Cream, you don't need to put up a face. I know it may be a little weird." Amy comforted, hipping Cream in the process. "Just ask what on your mind."

        Cream takes a deep breath, "So what it like? How did it even start?" Cream asked. Amy puts a finger to her lip thinking. "We'll nether of us ever expected, US, to get together. I think it was more of a shock for him. During the restoration he would come over to help out when everyone else was out, soon we spent hours working together... Then we started spending more time outside of work, and then here we are." Amy says. She made it sound so simple. Then again it was kind of the same for her and Tails.

        "Do you find it frustrating when he works all the time?" Cream asked, because Tails does that with his work. "Sometime, but I know now when I really need him he's there." Amy tells her. "Besides when ever he gets out of line, I can always get him with my Hammer." Amy joked and the two girls laughed. Cream was becoming more relaxed now.

        "So... What's your plans for Valentines?" Cream asked. Amy doesn't answer, when she doesn't Cream looks up to her. Amy is avoiding eye contact, keeping her eyes on her hands as her face is a beat red. "Ms. Amy!" Cream cries in embarrassment and shock too. Amy covers her face. "Oh, now you have to tell me." Cream said. "Well... Shadow is planning on taking us out to a nice dinner." Amy says, as they clean up. "Okay, so what about that is making you blush?" Cream asked. Amy looks around, seeing if someone could hear their conversation. Amy tells Cream in a whisper, "It's what I'm planning on doing when I get him back home... You see we had our first kiss on Valentines day, night." Cream smiles at her "sister", "I still don't understand. That's so romantic, so.-" Amy then whispers what she's planning. Creams face gets really red. "Ms. Amy.!."

       The two girls then swap stories about their relationships with their other half. Cream even went into detail of her First Christmas with just Tails went. (Red on a White Christmas) Amy then shared that she was the author of, "Love in the Breyers", and how her and Shadow are the main characters. Here Cream thought she was the one with the "dirty" relationship, but Amy published everything Shadow has done to her. "So, what if you get pregnant, from what your planning?" Cream asked, Amy. Amy walks back from her bathroom and shows Cream a package of birth control pills, "I've been taking them for awhile. Finally built up the courage to test them." Amy tells her. After this Cream got an idea, for next few days...

Smut ahead...

        Tails took his time in the shower, he really need its cleansing power over all the grime in his fur. Tails bangs his head against the wall of his shower, as regret hits him. Cream had a date set up for Valentines day, but he needed to finish work first... and it took too long to finish. So he called and told her what, was going on. All she told him was, "Alright...  I guess I'll see you when you get back?... Make sure you clean yourself good before you go to bed! I won't be able to clean that stuff out of your sheets, Mr." That's what Cream told him over the phone.

        He steps outside the bathroom and goes to his room for his clothes. When he opens his door he is shocked to find Cream bracing herself on his bed, in a bathrob with her legs crossed. The look in her eyes made him arousment to grow in him. "Cream, what are you doing?" Tails asked. Cream smiles at her boyfriend, "Well since you couldn't make it for our date, I figured I bring our date to you."