AUTHOR'S NOTE (plz read)

(ATTACHED IS MY VINE COMP I MADE OF OUTLAST lol check it out if you want!! <3 it's a good laugh!)

Hey! Please read this before getting into the story! It's VERY important!

One thing I want to make very clear in this introduction is the fact that this is 100% meant to be a work of fiction. It romanticizes Stockholm Syndrome, infidelity, death, and mental illness to a certain extent. Outlast in general is a game based off of the villainization of mental illness and personality disorders, and I'd be lying if this book doesn't have similar themes. It's important to remember that this is absolute fiction, and should not be used as a method of identifying mental illnesses!

However, one thing I will not tolerate is the romanticization of sexual assault or r@pe. The sexual scenes in this book have unwanted sexual advances like kissing to pacify someone else for your safety. That is not consent, and never will be consent, and I want to make that absolutely clear. This is solely a work of fiction, and I would never consider this book being anything akin to the real experiences survivors go through. If you aren't okay with reading this, please don't. I really don't want to hurt anyone, and it is not my intention. I'm just a very large Outlast fan, and I like the ship Eddie Gluskin/Waylon Park as well as Miles Upshur/Lisa Park.

To anyone hurting right now, be aware that this book deals with incredibly uncomfortable themes. It is not for viewers under the age of 18, and I don't condone anyone of that age to begin reading this. Also saying that, if you deal with any mental health troubles and have any sensitivity to:
-sexual assault
-paranoia/anxiety/panic disorder episodes
-depression/depressive episodes
-PTSD/flashbacks and nightmares
-schizophrenic episodes
-disassociative identity disorder episodes
-self-harm
-death of a loved one/death in general
-gore
-etc.
please be aware that this book might not be for you. If you don't think you can handle this, don't read it.

I will also be saying that I'd really like you to read this warning, as it is here for a reason. If you continue to read, that is your own doing. Be aware that not every chapter has trigger warnings however I have definitely tried to give the best general warnings in the beginning of chapters.

If you at any point see a mistake in the writing, comment for questions or clarifications. I always respond (even if it takes me a while lol sorry xx).--Thank you for supporting me. Feel free to check out my other works that are here AND on Archive Of Our Own (AO3). My social media links are below if you wish to contact me privately or look at my other content.
Stay Safe <3
https://twitter.com/Vebz__
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Vebzz_
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTNlO2zk41wOzJjNZd5s1Hw
https://vebzz.tumblr.com/likes

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33015163/chapters/81947437

-Side note: There are little easter eggs in this book. If you search up certain chapter tittles, summaries, or quotes in the book, you might find some surprises. :) let me know what you think!

~Vebz