ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsT

Y/n is 18 btw.

N/n = Nickname

Isagi Yoichi

""ʏ/ɴ, ɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ɪll ᴋɪʟʟ ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴀʟs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ."

Bachira Meguru

"ɴ/ɴ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏsᴇʀs? ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ:)"

Chigiri
"Y/n, you should really start distancing yourself away from them..before I start killing them..

Kunigami
"I'll always be your hero, right?"

Raichi
"Look or even glance in her direction and I'll beat the dog shit outta you.."

Gagamaru
"Your cute..makes me wanna just eat you up!

Reo
"Nagi doesn't matter to me as much as you matter to me.."

Nagi
"Ugh, being around these hassles who flirt with you 24/7 is tiring..Y/n, let me kill them, yea?"

Zantetsu
"Ill be your dumb dog for you!"

Barou
"My love, let me serve beneath you."

Niko
"Your wonderful, y/n.."

Rin
"I'll show my worth to you by crushing my brother completely and inviting him to our wedding to see his pathetic face with tears running down...."

Aryu

"ᴡᴏᴡ! ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sᴏ ɢʟᴀᴍᴏʀᴏᴜs ᴇxɪsᴛᴇᴅ! sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴀɪʀ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ"

Yukimiya
"I don't see very well, but I can still see how wonderful you are."

Karasu
"Is that dork Otoya bothering you again? Don't worry, I'll smack the shit outta him later. But repay me back with a kiss with tongue, yea?"

Otoya
"I'll let you run me over with your car, flip me off, bruise my back, my neck, let you slam me to ground, just don't look at anyone but me nor cheat on me.

Kurona
"I would betray anyone and everyone for you and your love.."

Kiyora
"Oh, shut up, I don't like you..wait, why are you going with that bitch isagi again? Don't you love me?"

Pablo (Best rizz, charater, family,money, bitchs me included)
"Awh, your so cute, plus your soccer skills are wonderful..be my wife! If you want I could clean that dishes and look after our beautiful children!"

Blake
"Japanese woman with kimonos could never seduce me as much as you do...Fuck, your so hot and cute.."

Luna
"These masochists seem so horrible to be around, pretty..You should be around me instead of these rats.."

Loki
"Forgive my teams behavior, they seem to have taken a liking to you..Well, can't blame them as I have taken a liking to you too."

Shidou
"Fuck..Whenever you play or do anything, it makes me so horny.."

Sae

"My pretty girl, let's go make out during break, yea? I promise I'll stay quiet! I need you so bad.. we were made for each other!

Oliver Aiku
"Oh God, never would I ever thought blue lock was hiding such a wonderful and pretty lady..come over to my place after this? Huh why not? Is it because of those damn boys? I'll kill them don't worry, pretty..

Sendo
"Now I understand why Sae's locker and phone is covered with pictures of you..I want you soo bad and imma have you, no one will stop me not even ego."

Hayate

Kento

Micheal  Kaiser
"My love, I don't understand..why are you hanging out with those nuisances? There pure trash compared to me.."

Ness
"Y/n come back, our 262 kids miss you and you don't want to be an absent mother, do you?." (Bros delusional..)

Ego
"Y/n, your my favorite striker out of everyone here, so I'll give you some tips, just need you to avoid those boys in return.."

Noel
"Y/n, your the only one worthy to play with. Your the only one that makes me feel excited playing soccer."

Lorenzo
"Oh my! Didn't know such a cutie was here, might have to steal you away from these idiots!"

Snuffy

Chris Prince
"Y/n, even I think you surpassed me and I'm not even mad!.."

Nanase
"Y/n, I'll kill myself if you even consider leaving.."

Hiori
"Let's play video games and while it loads, we should make out.."

Tokimitsu
"Y-Y/n, y-your so c-cute and p-pretty! Makes m-me wanna g-gobble yo-you up, c-cutie!"

Charles
"I-I..w-wow, your so cute! Let me be your boyfriend, please! I need you, you are the thing I've been wanting my whole life! I'll destroy anyone who takes you away from me!"

Ask to add more