Chapter 15

Bro y'all be putting me to WORK with these chapters

btw I got a new phone like a week ago cuz my other one broke so that's why I wasn't posting

Author pov

"I don't care. I can't sleep and your the only person that can help me with that." Rin said, kissing down your neck. You just tried to push him away, but his grip on you turned tighter.

Later on in the morning he woke up, duct taped to the wall. Bachira giggled in the corner, making it obvious that it was him. "Heh! That's what you get for trying to steal what's mine! " Then bachira zestily ran away, skadaddling away.

The rest of the day was simply one of your teammates trying to randomly cling onto you like glue. But, you had some lunch with some kid named kiyora. He was chill even though the death stares he gave you when you tried to talk about one of your friends.

He got comfortable with you within a few minutes, already holding onto your arm. "Youre so strong, y/n!" He giggled high pitchly, gaining attention. Isagi who was watching the whole time, squeezed his fists in anger, trying to not let his sigma alpha come out his ass

Isagi gave kiyora the biggest dirtylook, and which the small black haired male flipped him off while you weren't looking. Tbh you were looking at some random dudes ass, that thing was FAT.

You saw that he had blackish hair with a headband on. You also noticed the way he giggled, twirled his hair and bashfully blushed your way when he thought you weren't looking. "Hey, y/n! Don't look at his! Mines fatter, I swear! You want me to start doin squats?y/n! Y/n!" Kiyora tried getting your attention.

Timeskip

When you came back from the dorm, Rin slowly wrapped his veiny hand around your hip, and told you that isagi was gonna play against you guys once again. You nodded and walked past him, not bothering to talk with him

Rins eyes quickly narrowed, why are you ignoring him?! (It's not that serious....☠️) Maybe you just had a bad day! He would have a bad day too if he didn't see his goddess the whole day too! Good thing you came earlier, he thought he gonna start tweaking, crying blood if you didnt come early. (Hes convinced u give him luck)

Later on, you had tokimitsu clinged onto you, wrapping his arms around your waist and legs wrapped around yours to not let you run away. He gave you sloppy kisses on your neck. Genuinely you would have kicked his face like 3 hours ago. But he promised you that whenever you need a servent, he's there. (Don't tell y/n that he would've done it for free..)

Timeskip

It was the next day, and you had tokimitsu happily tie your shoe, looking at you with the most innocent face. (He got a boner when cuddling u.. he's NOT innocent.) "I'm doing so good, right n/n?" He asked, rubbing his face on your leg like a cat, hugging it. You patt his head and he let go, looking at you confused. You started walking away, making him quickly run after you.

You guys went onto the field and you saw aryu look at chigiri furious, but also amazed. 'Theres no way this pink Clifford looking boy has better hair than me! No way! Y/n don't look! This ugly boy really thinks he could try to steal my wife?! Huh?! I'll show you, you mutt!' aryu thought furiously, scoffing.

He started to walk Chigiris way, planning to embarrass him in front of you. "You with the pink hair!" He said, making chigiri look at him. Chigiri was in a trance, staring at you. You were his wife, queen, and future mother of his children when he loads you with his warm seed...

He can't wait to hear your melodic moans once he pounds you back into last week. He cants wait to go down on you while you pull and tug his hair... He just can't wait till you ride him until he cries, and whimpers are the only thing coming outta him. Other than his cum of course! He just can't wait until he gets to cream inside you..

He knows that's kunigami and reo have the same fantasys as you.  He even saw reo moan your name while kissing his phone to a picture of you! He would judge, but he knows he has done the same.. Kunigami, chigiri has heard him jerking off, whimpering an grunting your name. Such assholes.. Neither of them deserve you! Only chigiri deserves you!

(someone pls HELP  this man is CRAZY bro someone get him his meds cuz ain't no way...)

"What hair treatment do you use? Your hairs pretty stale, dead and has lots of deadends, unlike mine and my queen

"What hair treatment do you use? Your hairs pretty stale, dead and has lots of deadends, unlike mine and my queen.. Usually I wouldn't bother helping, but this thing you call hair is a mess!" Aryu said, laughing at him while twirling chigiris hair.

That got chigiri out of his trance, glaring at aryu and snatching his hair from his hand. "Your acting like yours isn't nappy and smelly. You literally look like a overgrown cow, don't talk to me. I bet your queen isn't even all that too." Chigiri rolled his eyes, while aryu gasped. Not at the insults, but the way he addressed his queen.

"What?! Y/n is wonderful actually with your overgrown gorilla hairy ass! You know what, come outside. We gon fight, you wig having hoe." Aryu said, about to start tying his hair.

"Wait.. y/n?  That's my literal wife, you asshole! The hell you mean shes your queen? She literally controls my vibrater that's on my cock right now, lil bro. " Chigiri said flipping his hair in aryus face, and walking away to go to you. (u do NOT control his vibrater, he tweakin)

Barou quickly got to you before chigiri did, and he grabbed the back of collar of your shirt. "Hey you miss me, princess?" He asked, grinning at you. He put you down and ruffled your hair. "sure bud," you said, you were unborthered with what's happening since this happens alot at home. You have this friend, Suna Rintaro that's probably crazier than them. Maybe. Probably not, I mean he did break into your house and begged you to be with him once so..

He had these other volleyball friends that would practically worship u. Weirdos.. Anyway, barou was gonna catch Rin fade since he was molesting u and ur hair. Like boy u look like a whole ass bear that probably has penis cancer.

"Get your dirty hands away from whats mine." Rin said possessively, snatching barous hand away from ruffling your hair and glared at him. Barou glared at him back, "Who the hell are you?" He said looking him up and down. "Y/ns fucking fiance, you fucking orangutan looking ass."Rin said, his glare surprisingly becoming more threatening.

While they were having their interaction once again, you decided to walk past them and be alone. U plainly just picked on your fingernails, waiting for the soccer match to start. You felt arms wrap around you. "Hey wifey.." You heard nagis sleepy deep voice. He put his chin on your shoulder out of comfort.

"Soccer match is about to start, you should be going on your side." You said, warning him. "So? Let's just hang out for a bit, wifey! You never hang out with me. But, you hang out with other morons that don't deserve your attention.." Nagi continued to ramble on about his jealousy.

Soccer match then began to start. Since I'm lazy as hell erm so basically u scored about 3 goals and then went to your bench. You guys won and then decided who to pick which was isagi the party pooper and the non sigma

Isagi was quick to chat up a storm wit you. Rambling about how much he missed you, and how jealous he was when you spoke to other people. He got a hold of your arm and clung onto you, grinning.

End of chapter
Sorry for the short chapter I had barely any motivation and I just wanted to give u guys a chapter so I could keep u guys fed fr fr