Chapter thirteen

I might be discontinuing this book.. sorry guys ..

JK JK JK LMAOO ANOTHER CHAPTER HERE WE GOOO
WORDS: 6865
Author pov

"You'll stay with me, right princess? Forever?" He asked, raising his head to look deeply into your eyes. He gave you doe eyes, his arms tightly wrapped around your waist and hips, gripping onto them. Your tired eyes looked at him, deciding to humor him, not knowing how dangerous his obsession will turn, "Sure, niko. I'll stick with you." You said as you began to get up, with him following.

You guys went y'all's separate ways after Niko tried and tried to beg you to stay the night with him, but you simply refused. After he tried begging you to stay, you simply walked away.

You didn't want to hear him try to persuade you. TBH, you kinda found him pathetic but you didnt plan to be mean to him since you practically a role model for him. Considering how young he is.

You felt someone attach themselves to you and saw.. the pink haired girl? You didn't remember her name, just her hair and face.

You titled your head and stop walking. She then started gushing about your play in the last match.

"You were so amazing in the game! Jeez, I can't believe I didn't notice someone like you! Your such a prodigy! It's such a shame that you have your own team to get too. But, you don't have to go to them you know? Ditch them to be with me!" She said all that with the biggest smile on her face while swinging both of your intertwined arms.

"..huh..?"
"Oh sorry! I forgot you probably don't really know much about me huh? To properly introduce myself, I'm anri! You could me whatever you want, hottie! " She smiled.

"Anywa-" she got interrupted by the speakers, "Anri Teiri, stop acting like a weirdo and come back. You have week to do, are you so stupid you forgot? Sorry about that my pure perfect diamond, y/n. Your free to go back to your team without no more interruptions." You could tell the person who said that was Ego.

You saw the way Anri clenched her fists, "ugh!" She said annoyed before giving you a look.

"Bye sweetheart! Ill try to talk to you more, alright? Be safe~!" She said while walking away, giving you a final wave and leaving out your sight.

After a few minutes, you arrived at your team dorm and went fully inside. You saw them celebrating their win even though half of it was you..😭 They all turned to look at you and Gagamaru was quick to launch at you, making you fall flat on your butt.

He wrapped his arms around your shoulders, and practically on your lap. Nobody could seem to take him off. Chigiri tried to peel him off, but it would just make gagamaru clinger.

So, you just let him rest on top of you. Isagi went next to you and started feeding you some of the meat. He had the most lovestruck expression ever while looking at you.

Kunigami went to the other side of you and showered yo with praises of all kind. "You know, we don't deserve you, honey. " Kunigami said with the sweetest smile ever while stroking your cheek. (FACE)

Gagamaru on the other hand was asleep as if he has not slept in years. His chin resting on your shoulder while you sat on the floor. Your whole fanclub glared at him, reminding themselves that when he wakes up they'll jump him

TIMESKIP

It was the middle of the night, and you were trapped between Isagi and Bachira. You guys surprisingly got gagamaru off of you, but the reason was because you promised to do a favor for him. You wonder what it'll be..