Chapter three.

Author POV

A week passed, and you seem to get a mail from someone called Ego.

You looked through the mail that was saying how blue lock is a project for soccer players to become the best in the whole world. You ultimately decided to go when the time comes.

You decided to text isagi about how you will be disappearing for a couple weeks due to the project.

Isagi POV

I looked at my phone, only to see my love has texted me!

Wifey
yo isagi
did you get a mail
saying smth about
a project called blue lock?

Me
Oh, yes!
Did you
get it too?

Wifey
Ye
You planning on
going or nah??
Me personally
I think Imma
go but idk abt u 

Me
If your going
then ofc imma go

I tried thinking of a way to get the conversation to keep going for y/n can ultimately have me as her ideal type. Until I thought of a question that might keep it going.

   Me

When does
it start again?

Wifey
In the mail it saying
it started
in abt a week or so
idk I wasn't paying
attention I just want
to get done wit
the reading😭☠️

Me
Oh alright!
Well I guess
we should start
packing yea?

Wifey
Yeah I gtg anyway,
ttyl BYEEE

me
Oh okay!Byee princess!

Y

/n POV

I read isagi last message and gave it a heart. I was about to get off of my phone until I heard a ding  from it.

I opened my phone and checked the notification. It was from Instagram?

'huh? Someone private chatted me?' I pressed to private chats, only to see someone with a username that said 'Sae_It0shi'

I mentally sighed. That guy was always spamming your messages, yapping about how he want to destroy you and devour you in bed or smth. How he wants to play with you on a team. How he would to anything just to see you lift your shirt up by a centimeter.

I then pressed his icon to see what texted me this time.

   TWWWW:SAE BEING HORNY ASF AND OOC

Sae_It0shi
Beloved, give me
your number, yea?
Baby, I want you so bad.

Baby you don't understand how much I just want you to ##### me while I scream and cream and ###### ### ## ###

M

y love, who was that man with the blue hair and blue eyes you comforting ?
I'll kill him If I need to..
Your so fast,  I wonder if you could use it when your finally in bed with me..
Last match we had together had me whimpering at the sight of you baby..
You know how I would let you do anything to my body yea?
Babe, join my team, and we can play together forever..
Let's have 2 kids one boy and another girl.
There names could be b/n and g/n!

Y/nt00sl33py
??

Sae_It0shi
You finally
replied my love, Give me
your number.
Please.
I need you so bad
I want you to fucking make me ### so hard I collapse..
I wanna play soccer with you till I drop dead.
Read 4:46 pm

TW:ENDED

AUTUOR POV

You see what I mean? Sae is completely and utterly obsessed with y/n. Ever since that first ever game between her team and his.

It was when she was barely 15. Her team won.

5 - 4

With y/n practically carrying her team on her back, they won.

Y/n caught saes attention. Which made him ask and ask time and time again for her number which she would respond "No."

Until he found her socials, he got blocked on each account he made. But, since he was so persistent, y/n decided not to block him this time.

End of chapter

Sorry for saes oocness !! He my fav so had to give him special treatment..kinda
Finally updated tho