BLLK TEXTS PART THREE

Maria POV

I walked towards the destination, excited to finally meet the hotties. To be honest, I don't like y/n. At all. Like, she clearly doesn't like them, what do the boys see in her?

God, they must be blind. I'm clearly better. I finally saw the locker rooms, and walked inside.

I then saw everyone, except for the U20 members. They were changing. "Who the fuck are yo-" I heard Isagi say, Isagi, my boyfriend! I quickly ran to him, spreading my arms out, going to hug him!

Author pov

Isagi moved out the way before maria could touch him. "Isagi~, why did you move. That's not nice to do to your girlfriend!" She said, whining. "What the fuck! Maria?!" Isagi said, absolutely flabbergasted.

"Did you guys miss me heh?" Maria said, trying to act cute, clinging onto isagi's arm. Isagi just looked at her disgusted.

While they were having that crazy ass interaction, everyone EVEN NAGI AND RIN, was flabbergasted, MOUTH WIDE OPEN AND EVERYTHING.

Kiyora was quick to leave, opening to door silently to not make any of Maria attention go to him, leaving. 'Thank God!' he thought while leaving, going to search for his queen, y/n.

'Dont leave me, you selfish bitch!' Kurona thought, about to leave until Maria started to cling onto to him. "HELP ME!" He yelled, squirming and trying to get out of her hug. "ITS HURTS, HELP ME, IT BURNS" He screamed.

"Babe, your so cute, heh!"Maria giggled while bopping his nose. "No!.."He said, tears rlly abt to come down💀

Maria latched herself off of Kurona, going straight for rin next, who tried dodging but failed. "Y/n! HELP YOUR BOYFRIEND! PLEASE" Rin screamed, crying for help. Like bro was abt to punch Maria LMAO☠️
Timeskip

After Maria stopped torturing the boys, they quickly made a run for it. Turning a certain corner and noticing you, which made all of the, sigh in relief.

"Y/n!" They all yelled, jumping up and spreading their arms to hug you. In which, you dodged it, "the fuck?" You said as you gave them your normal face with an raised eyebrow.

They then started to explain everything that happened in which you laughed. "Actually?that's funny lol." You said, laughing. "Yo, you guys wanna go eat?" You said walking away. Rin quickly grabbed you hand, otoya and Karasu wrapped and arm around you.

Timeskip to the third selection cuz why not MF?——-

       Y/n
y'all remember Maria lol
bro the MF was obsessed with yall 😭

Rin
No, I shouldn't be thinking of other girls and
people other than you, my love. That would be
considered cheating.

sendou
Y/NN RESPOND TO MY NUDESSS
PLEASE BABY
BRO YOUR SO FINEE
Y/N I LOVE YOU
I need you.

Nagi
Y/n...I'm having my downfall.. only you could make me feel better, so come over to my dorm and make me feel good, yea? :x
I want to have kids with you even if they are brats :x

Micheal
Y/N MY WIFE, MY LOVE
Y/n the only person to make me bark for
BARK BARK
pleasee I need it
I NEED it
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ITS OBSESSION IM OBSEESED WITH YOU
I have 37 kids with you.
You can never leave me or I'll kill myself.

Ness
Y/n, <3
Why aren't you responding to my texts..?
You know that your bsf life is on risk right?
Y/n you care about our 2937 kids right?