chapter one

This chapter is mostly based on my memory for episode one /LMAOO😭😭

Author pov

You were waiting for isagi outside of the match area. You were severely disappointed in him since you were the one mostly teaching him stuff.

You notice he came out and walked over to him. "Yo isagi!"

As you said that, he turned around and blushed. "Oh, hi!" He said smiling.

He missed you so much! He knows you were disappointed in him, but at least you could pay attention to him.

"Do you know how disappointed I am, bro? Like this shit could ruin my reputation bruh." You said glaring down at him. ( You're tall, sorry short people!)

"I'm sorry. Ill do better next time!" He said as he tried to make you happy.

"Nah, not be rude.. actually to be rude, you ruin yo chance lol." You said almost laughing but you manage to hold it in.

'y/n is so pretty/handsome when they're being rude to me..<3' isagi thought having hearts in his eyes.

"Eh, whatever. Let's go, loser." You said walking right passed him and on your way to his house. He was following you like a lost puppy.

"By the way, don't forget your bike." You said stopping to look at him for a second then going back to walking.

"Oh right!" He said grabbing his bike and walking next to you.

"Y/n..I have something to confess."

"If it's a love confession, I decline. You're like 1 year younger than me."

"Oh, nevermind."

"Yea, anyw-AYO?" You said flabbergasted.

But isagi didn't show any emotion.

'they want me so bad. They're are just delusional. They are trying hard to get. That's all!' isagi thought trying hard to convince himself which wasn't that hard.

End of chapter

Hope u like it bae😘🥰