chapter two

Author POV

As you and isagi walked towards his house. He kept babbling and babbling about your type and kept asking questions.

There was this one time you said you liked emo skater dudes, guess what..

That fool straightened his hair to covered one of his eyes and then stupidly wasted his money by buying every single item that had even one percent of darkness in it. Then he started to learn how to skate for like 4 months.☠️(need him fr)

As he kept babbling and babbling, you decided to just give him a kiss on the cheek to shut him up. In which, he did.

"Shut up." You said after the kiss. You started to begin to walk again.

"I-ok sorry!" He said with his face all covered with blush.

'SHE GAVE ME A KISS ON THE CHEEK AHHH!!! Isagi..calm down. You can't be acting like this when you finally get married with y/n!'

You guys finally arrived at his house where he put his bike somewhere safe. You went inside and was greeted by his parents.

Isagis face then suddenly turned gloomy.

'oh them...oh how I wished that I could kill my parents for me and y/n could always be alone with each other.."

"Here, I made you guys y'all's favorite food!" Isagis mom said.

End of chapter cuz I'm lazy fr