Chapter 12

DAMNN DO U GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BOOK...

AUTHOR POV

"Y/n. Anyway I gotta go, see ya." You tugged your hand and left.

When you left, Reo started scolding Nagi. "Why didn't you tell me she was coming you asshole! I wasn't prepared!"

"why do you need to impress my wife?" Nagi said confused. Reo looked as if he was about to rip out his brains.

"Cuz she's mine stupid!" While they were arguing, you were back on your way to Ego's office. You walked there quick, just knocking on the door. A woman with pinkish, reddish hair opened it. As soon as she saw you she blushed.

"Oh, hello! You're here to talk to ego right, L/N?" She asked, making you nod your head. She let you in and you saw

A bowlcut, kinda fine man, staring straight at his computer

A bowlcut, kinda fine man, staring straight at his computer. He seemed to not noticed either one of you from how focused he was. You looked at what he was looking at, and it was.. you? It was you kicking the ball straight to the goal, replaying it over and over.

"ego, your guest is here." You never seen a man turn his head around so fast until now. He stared at your wide eyed, before recomposing himself, "Welcome, my diamond. Your wondering why you're here, no? Well, I've decided that you shall only play the first ten minutes of the games."

Your eyes widened, you had so much potential, yet this freak decided to ruin it?! Actually, you weren't that mad since you had more time during the games to try and beg ego for your phone, a comfortable bed, and some earphones.

"Why?" You asked, you at least wanted to now why your were getting thrown out, while the worst player igaguri didn't. "Simply because your too good for them, they might even give up their dreams at the sight of you playing. Plus, a pure diamond like you with simple pebbles would be wrong to be in the same group no?" He responded back,

You nodded your head, choosing not to say anything while looking down. "You may leave now my pure diamond. Train as much as you can and you will become the embodiment of perfection, as if you aren't already perfect my beautiful diamond.." He mumbled the last part, you waved goodbye and left.

While you were walking, you saw some guy with his face all covered by this hair, and he looked about 15 years old. As you were walking past him, you didn't seem to notice him gawking at you. Mouth about to start drooling and shi

#### POV

i was walking to the cafteria for some food, as my match ended. I was trying to go there quick since all these big buff guys are probably gonna start pushing, and i don't need a bruise on my arm for the next match!

While I was walking by, I saw a girl? Girls are allowed here? I looked at her face, and my mouth started to water at the sight of her. She looked about 18. She was tall and so pretty!