Chapter fourteen

Yall why is no one updating their bllk books, COME ON GET BACK TO WORK SLAVES
I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WORKING😭

Author pov

You whipped out your phone as soon as they started fighting. You then heard someone come in, making the both of them and you look at who it was.

And it was some scared looking guy. You nodded your head at him, for greeting before encouraging aryu and Rin to start fighting again.

Tokimitsu quickly widened his eyes, scared for his life before snapping his head to you. He was your biggest fan! He quickly went up to you and shook your hand, a blush appeared on his face.

"H-hello! My name is toki-tokimitsu, I am a big fan of you! Ca-Can I get an autograph?!" He said excitedly, he took out a pen out of his pocket and handed it to you. You raised an eyebrow but nodded.

"Where's the piece of paper?" You asked making him blink curiously at you. "Huh? Oh no paper, just sign on my hand!"he grinned at you, like a puppy looking for head pats from its owner.

That's when Rin and Aryu just stopped fighting just to glare at tokimitsu who was getting his hand signed. "Are you seeing this Tarzan?" Rin asked Aryu, pointing at the two of you, seething. "No duh, I have eyes emo. What a joke. This grimace looking moron is really trying to take my girlfriend.." aryu said in disbelief, scoffing at the sight, about to pull his whole hair off his head.

"Your really signing that lukewarm idiots hand?! Don't you see how this is cheating, y/n?! Are you really this unloyal to me?!" Rin said as he clenched his fist. He was really stuck in his delusions, thinking you were his girlfriend ever since you two met.

You and tokimitsu plainly ignored him, tokimitsu just talking about how long he has been your fan and decided to become a football player just for you.

"Wh-when I saw you score that ha-hat trick back then, I knew I wanted to be a football pla-player as well!" He said as giggled, and twirled a piece of his hair looking at you with a huge blush on his face.

"Yeah?" You said, finished signing his hand. You added a small heart next to your signature, making Rin and Aryu's mouth widened. You really added a heart on his hand.. They were both planning on jumping tokimitsu as soon as hes alone.

As for tokimitsu, he was close to fainting. He was sure he was gonna brag to everyone that you wanted him. He was gonna post it on his Instagram story and everything. He might as well make it a tattoo so it never disappears! He should tell his mom about you! Oh wait, he already did..

Tokimitsu was gonna start talking again, but ego began to speak. "As it is a uneven number, you guys will be the only team beginning with four members instead of three. So, my pure diamond, you will continue only playing for 10 minutes because the other teams will only have 3 players in their teams. Now, I will let you guys be for now. " Ego said as he logged off, giving you final glance.

You didn't really care about who you had as a teammate, but for the other three... They were ecstatic that you were their teammate. Rin sighed in relief, because if it meant three people per team, he would have to fight for his place in your team.

Though if his teammates turn too needy and clingy, he was sure to get rid of them just like he did with your other disgusting friends from highschool..,

After a few 30 minutes, you guys heard the mechanical door open. You turned around seeing.... Isagi, Bachira and Nagi? Why was Nagi here? You figured out he would be probably be with Reo, so why was he with isagi? Whatever, you didn't really care since he wasn't anything that would help your soccer skills..