(One.)

++

Chicago, Illinois

++

A red dress fit tightly against the woman's waist, hugging her curves. She marched quickly towards the tall work building, centered in the middle of downtown. The windy-city blew her straightened hair in multiple directions, causing her to constantly raise up her hand to move it out of her face.

Once she made it inside of Elevait, she was greeted by multiple employees who were busy heading in the directions of other work tasks.

"Goodmorning, Ms. Davis." Spoke a Secretary, brown hair, skin, and hazel eyes smiling back at her. The woman's desk was near Ramona's office, and each morning the Secretary would greet her the moment they heard her luxury stilettos marching down the hallway.

"Goodmorning, Ms. Davis. I have your morning briefing, for you." She said, following behind her towards her office with an iPad secured in her hands. She adjusted her glasses. "Goodmorning, Mary." Said Ramona. "So, you have two requests from companies who have structures they would like to be built. One from 'Amco' who is looking to build a hotel near Lake Shore Drive, and the other is from 'GreenGood' who is looking to built a smoothie shop on state street." Said Mary. "Are their plains already on my desk?" Ramona asked. "Yes, including all of their restrictions." She said. "Great. Thank you." She said, then heading inside. Mary followed after her.

Ramona sat her purse down onto her organized desk, then opening her grey MacBook. She looked at the stack of papers on her desk. She stared at them carefully while Mary stood by, awaiting any sort of orders from her.

She leaned back in the chair, putting her feet on the desk as she held the papers in her hand, taking a few moments to read them

She leaned back in the chair, putting her feet on the desk as she held the papers in her hand, taking a few moments to read them. "So, Amco plans to have exactly three-hundred and twenty rooms in their hotel, looking to have each room be about four-hundred square feet. They also attached photos of the anticipated construction area, Hmm..." She said, mumbling to herself. "They are looking to have this done in a matter of six months. Seems unrealistic considering the weather changes that'll take place during that time. They're also looking to have the hotel be entirely...black. Just when I thought Chicago couldn't represent Gotham any more." She said.

She stared uninterested at the packet, then tossing it onto her desk. "I'll have to contact the owner about that. Make sure that you send him an email." She said. Mary nodded, quickly starting to open up the company Gmail. "Okay, what would you like me to say?" She asked. "Tell her that the construction time in too restricted and does not give my construction team enough time to properly finish the project, considering that there will be extreme change in weather between a period of six months if we start right away. Also, inform her to contact me between my available hours to discuss further details." Said Ramona. Mary's fingers typed quickly.