(Sixteen.)

++

A Few Days Later

++

Dwight lined up the playing card onto the game table, then tossing down some poker chips.

Surrounding him at the table was Matt, Tony, Caleb, and Walt

Surrounding him at the table was Matt, Tony, Caleb, and Walt. They were currently sitting in Matt's living room talking amongst one another and sipping on whiskey.

"So, how's everyone been doing? I've been aside from being promoted at the firm, me and Caleb have been trying new things." Said Tony. "Congrats, what position have you been given?" Asked Walt. "Legal manager." He said, as Caleb patted his back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so proud." He said. "Goddamn, man. That's a big jump." Said Matt.

"We should celebrate that later this week." Said Walt. "I know, right? It's a hard job, I'll admit. But I've been pushing through and if I keep it up I'll move up another position in no time. The competition in the company is crazy, though." Said Tony. "Tell me about it. People don't think there's much competition as a UPS driver, but the amount of dry snitching and lying that goes on between drivers just so someone can take your route is ridiculous." Said Matt. "But you're in the goldcoast though, you hit the jackpot." Said Caleb. "I'm telling you. Those rich people ship out so much expensive shit, my trucks are mostly filled with high value packages." Said Matt.

"I bet the six-figure salary is looking good though."Said Walt. "Always." Laughed Matt. "But don't act like you're not reeling in the big bucks either, Walt. You're a whole doctor sitting here." Said Tony. "Well, yes as you all know. Optometry isn't as hectic as your professions though. It can be a little complex, however." Replied Walt.

Well, on the more exciting side of things, we've been considering a little knife play." Said Caleb, grinning at Tony. He nodded. The other men stared in surprise. "Really?" Asked Walt. "Huh. That's a hard limit for me. I tried it at a dungeon back in college. I realized that day I bleed easily. I felt so bad for the mistress as well. She felt like it was her fault." Said Walt.

"I remember you told us about that. You had a few cuts on your thighs." Said Matt. "I still hate that you didn't get a chance to enjoy it. Perhaps you can try it again sometime." Said Caleb. Walt shook his head. "It's alright. I realize it makes me a little paranoid. Although, me and Laila have been trying electroplay. A few nights ago she suggested I try a shock collar as a form of punishment. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. It had a sensor that could tell when it was trying to be removed. So anytime I tried to take it off while doing chores around the house, the collar would shock. It also shocked when I barked loudly. It was an interesting experience." Said Walt.

"I bet you'll try to disobey your mistress a lot less, now." Joked Matt. Walt shook his head. "The occasional deviance is a part of the fun." He replied, chuckling. "Alina surprised me with a cage. It's pretty roomy too. She also got me a new toy. It's this plush that lights up." Said Matt. "What color is it?" Asked Tony. "It's pink." Said Matt.