(Twenty-four).

++

Next Day

++

Dwight stared down at Ramona's naked body with nervous anticipation. She was laying on her bed above a few bath towels, naked and looking over her shoulder at him.

"I want you to give me a full body massage." She said. He smiled. "However..." She said. "You can touch every part of me, but you cannot penetrate me. Not even with your fingers." She said. She started to play music, which was a smooth melody.

Dwight sniffed. "Yes, ma'am." He said. He grabbed the oil from the nightstand, and began to pour it onto her back and down her body. It went over her backside, and he watched as it dripped in various streams across her skin. He bit his lip. He finished with the oil and started to rub it onto her body, massaging her neck, shoulders, arms, and sides.

"Hm, you do pretty good. But don't ignore my lower body." She said. He nodded. "Yes ma'am." He said. He ran his hands down her backside, being able to see her flower buried between her thick thighs.
He used both hands, massaging her upper thigh where he could see her assets. He exhaled lightly, mumbling to himself. Ramona then intentionally moved in a way to make her thighs shake.

Dwight inhaled through his teeth, then massaging her upper back for a few moments. "You have a beautiful body, ma'am." He said. "Yes, I know." Ramona said, trying to sound in a way she'd assume he'd like her to at the moment. "Apply more pressure." She commanded, and he did so, receiving a hum from her.

"Thighs." She said. He moved to them immediately. She slowly parted her legs wider. "That feels good..." She said. He could see all of her, now, and he felt his boxers tightening. Wanting to pleasure her badly was an understatement.

"Ma'am...I'm getting..." He mumbled. She shook her head. "That's too bad. No one asked you to get aroused. You'll just have to deal with it, because you're not getting inside of me." She said. He licked his lips. "Now, rub in the oil between my legs. It's just sitting there." Ramona said. "Yes ma'am." Dwight replied, using his fingers to glide them in between her legs, being sure to cover every asset of hers in the oil.

"Mmm...just like that..." She hummed. He licked his lips. "You're pretty good with your hands, aren't you?" She asked. "Yes, ma'am." He replied, currently gliding his fingers back and forth between her womanhood. "Don't forget the other parts of me." Said Ramona smoothly. He immediately started to massage her waist and back.

Once it was time for her to turn over, she stared at his growing bulge in his boxers. "Is this what you were trying to draw my attention to?" She asked, reaching out her hand to grip his manhood. He tensed up, then nodding. "Keep massaging me, don't stop." She said, and he did so. He tried not to react to her groping him. Suddenly he felt his pants being pulled down.

He stared at her as she started teasing him with her hand. Rubbing it up and down his shaft, making him moan. "Do you like that?" She asked. "Yes, ma'am." He said, inhaling through his teeth. She stared up at him, studying his facial expression. After a few more moments, she stopped, and told him to pull his pants up. She told him to continue massaging her, although he was sexually suffering from her teasing.

++

After the massage, the each of them headed off to work. Ramona was in the middle of working on the finishing touches for her daycare center. She walked around the inside and outside, examining each inch closely to monitor for design flaws. The construction team, her assistant, and the head interior designer followed behind her. "Hm, so far so good. Although, I have one concern." She said. "Yes, Ms. Davis?" She asked.