(Fourteen.)

++

Next Night

++

Dwight chuckled as he stared down at Ramona, watching her think carefully and contemplating what her next move should be on the brown chest board.

The timer sat next to the board, and Dwight seemed eager to see what her next move would be. "You're not doing so bad for your first time playing a match." He said. "You've taken three of my pieces so far." She said, raising a single eyebrow up at him. Her legs were crossed on the floor she sat on, and Dwight sat on the couch towering over her and the chess table that sat on the coffee table.

He let out a hum, resting his face into his palm, his elbow on his knee. "You're still doing pretty well." He said.

Tonight, they were at his place. Ramona insisted that she be there when Dwight returns just in case he comes back drunk again like before. She couldn't bare seeing him that way again, and hated seeing him feeling nauseous.

Ramona huffed, then standing up. "Well, I think I should give up." She said. "Give up, that's not like you." He said, looking surprised. "I haven't learned strategy yet. Wouldn't a blind game be rather pointless?" She asked. He tilted his head. "Also, you won." She said, sitting on the arm of the chair and leaning onto his shoulder.

He turned to look at her, biting his lip lightly. "What?" She asked, then standing up and sitting across his knee. "You haven't done this before." Said Dwight, staring in confusion. Ramona tilted her head. "I know." She said, rubbing his goatee. "I just know you're going out tonight and I wanted to spend some time with you before you go."

++

Caleb examined his watch while he cruised down the street that Dwight lived on. Accompanying him was his husband, Tony, Walt, and another friend of theirs, Matt.

"So, I called him today." Said Walt. "About what?" Asked Caleb. "About his situation with his girlfriend. We didn't get too far into detail, though." He said.

"He always talks about how great Ramona is. Although, when he told himself about her, he said she accepted the act of it itself, but she didn't want to participate. Which is fine, as long as there is acceptance. Although it really hurt him that she distanced herself from him, as we all know that's happened many times before." Said Tony.

"I'm surprised that they got back together so quickly despite their differences." Said Matt. "We all remember how hard it was for Dwight in college when it came to this." Said Walt.

"This is why it's important for him to get out tonight. He needs some time to be the other half of himself. Kinky and free." Said Matt.

"Well, the good news is, now they've come to an agreement and have been testing the waters." Said Caleb. Matt and Tony looked confused. "Wait, really?" Asked Tony. "That's what I'm sure of. When they first broke up, he said he had a plan to potentially get things to work out. He said he was going to try to have a different approach. And it worked. He said she rethought it and she was willing to try to warm up to it." Said Caleb.

++

Dwights hand rested on Ramonas waist snuggly as he laid between her legs on the couch. Their lips molded together seductively in a heated makeout session.