(Twenty-Five.)

++

Next Morning

++

Dwight and Ramona sat on two separate sides of the bed once they returned from work. In the middle of them was Dwight's collar, sitting above the sheets.

"You...want me to put it on?" He asked. Ramona looked away for a moment. She was going to remind him of the fact that he agreed on it, but then assumed she should try to improvise. "Is that a problem? It's for you, after all." She answered instead.

"Oh, not at all ma'am." He said. He looked down into his lap. "Can you...put it on me?" He asked. She curled her lips, then smiling faintly. She reached out, picking it up. She could feel the weight of it in her hands. She held it in front of her, reading the name.

She turned her head to him slowly, then tilting it at him to signal him to come over to her. Almost immediately, he kneeled down in front of her on his knees, staring up at her. She stared at him, then down at the collar again. She remembered the last time he truly wore it around her, and that was when he surprised her with it by confronting her about his kinks. Now, she was willingly putting it on him. So much has changed.

She took a deep breath, then blinking slowly. "Tilt your head up." She said. He did so, and she slowly placed the collar around his neck, then securing it.

He handed her the leash, and she slowly took it from his hands. She clamped it onto the front, then gripping it. She watched Dwight close his eyes and release a sigh of satisfaction. She stood up. "Stand up." She said. He did so. She let go of the leash, staring up at him. She began to pace around him slowly, and he kept his vision straight ahead.

"Today, your goal is to clean the house. Meaning everything in here from top to bottom. Including laundry, the dishes, the bathroom, and the bedroom. Don't stop until it's spotless, do you understand?" She asked. "Yes, ma'am. I understand." He said.

She grabbed the leash, then turning and walking out of the door. She could feel it tug, and he followed behind her. She needed a moment to take this all in. Her boyfriend was currently following her with a collar wrapped around his neck. And he liked it. She still felt so shocked. She took him to the sink. "Start here." She said. "Yes, ma'am." He said, then preparing to wash them. If you get this done within an hour and a half, I'll reward you." She said.

"What is the reward, ma'am?" He asked. "I'll have it decided by the time you finish. As long as it's within the time I requested, otherwise you'll only have this punishment today." She said. "Yes, ma'am." He said. She walked away, heading to her office to do some paperwork while he was preoccupied. She tied up her hair, and began to get to work.

Dwight cleaned each part she asked for with no complaints, even taking the time to vacuum and wipe down counters. By the time he was finished, he knocked on Ramona's office door. She told him to come in, then looking at the clock. She was surprised to know that only about an hour and a half had gone by.

She squinted while staring at him. "You're done?" She asked. He nodded. "All of it?" She asked. "Yes, ma'am." He said. She stood up. "Let's look at what you've done together, shall we?" She asked. He nodded. She was in the process of brushing by him, when she noticed him tilting the end of the leash up to her. She looked up at him. It took her a few moments, but she eventually grabbed the leash, luring him towards the kitchen first. She examined it, along with each room she took him to after that. Surely enough, they were all cleaned perfectly. She turned to face him, crossing her arms.