(Seventeen.)

++

Two Days Later

++

"Ugh, those moves were so elegantly beautiful...!" Said Ramona, sitting her purse down on the couch. Dwight smiled, beginning to take her trench coat off of her shoulders. "Oh, you don't have to." She said. "I insist." He said, then hanging it on the rack.

She sat down on the couch with a huff. "God, these heels are killing my feet." She said. Dwight sat down, then grabbing her feet and putting them into his lap. "But you looked so beautiful in them." He said, taking off her heel and beginning to massage her feet. "You always do this..." She said. "And I always will as long as I'm around." He said back.

He stared at her stilettos, curling his lips before his gaze was broken. "But did you enjoy the show?" She asked him. "Yes, absolutely. The dancers were incredible. It may not look like it, but being a ballerina seems to take a lot of strength in the lower body." He said. Ramona nodded.

"It's beautiful but requires a lot of sacrifice. Sometimes their feet become so crushed in the shoes." Said Ramona. Dwight nodded. "It can get pretty bad. Fascinating yet so damaging." He said.

A few moments later, Ramona stared at him. "Dwight, can we talk?" She asked. The usual fear made him look at her with hesitation. "Talk?" He asked. She moved her feet from his lap and held his hand when she sat up. "No wait, I want to talk to you too. But can I please go first?" He asked. She nodded. "Sure, Dwight that's okay. If it's really bothering you." She said. "Alright..." He said, then taking a deep breath.

"Things haven't been going the way we expected it and...it's hard." He Said. "What do you mean they haven't been going the way you expected? In what way?" She asked. Dwight sighed. "You know, when we agreed to be strictly vanilla?" He asked. "I can't...do it anymore, Ramona.- What?- Its so hard. It's so hard not to act the way I see as natural. And that's why every time, something would end up slipping out. And I never intend to make you feel uncomfortable, but I just can't hide it. As hard as I tried, I can't just turn it off." He explained.

She nodded slowly, looking into her lap. "This...is also what I wanted to talk about. I've also noticed that it's hard for you. And I personally feel that I'm cornering you. I don't want you to think that you have to be a certain way to keep me around." She said.

She then cleared her throat. "So...Because I don't feel that either of us wants to walk away from each other, maybe I can...try to...learn more about it." She said, putting her hair behind her ear. Dwight stared in surprise. "Y-you want to learn about it?" He asked. She nodded stiffly. "I know relatively nothing about how that sort of lifestyle goes, but if we aren't going to incorporate it, I can at least learn about it. So..." She trailed off. "W-what do you mean?" Asked Dwight.

Ramona smiled slightly. "I'm giving you an opportunity to share with me what you're interested in. I should be more open and supportive of your interests and at least become familiar with what you participate in. I feel like I sealed you off from it. So this is a safe space to tell me a little more about yourself and what you enjoy. I won't judge you." She said, grabbing his hand.

"Oh...wow...are you sure?" He asked. Ramona nodded. Dwight smiled, beginning to become excited and tell her everything, but he has to remember what Walt suggested. About slowing things down for a beginner to avoid overwhelming them. He gulped. "Okay..." He said.