Part 27 - Broken Strings

Hardin

I walk in the building and I go to the third floor where my beautiful girl is supposed to be.

I unlock the door of my room and I hear the shower going, so I'll surprise her in the bathroom. I silently let my bag on the floor, I take off my clothes and I get inside the bathroom. Good thing because she's always showering with the door opened, so I can get in without a sound. Lucky me because she's facing the shower wall, so I can sneak behind her. Even if I'm tired as fuck, I can feel that my friend is excited to see her. And I won't go to sleep without having her. I get under the hot water and I put my hands on her hips making her wince.

"It's just me. Surprise." I say and I gently kiss her neck.

"You're home early."

"You didn't expecte me?" I smirk as I turn her to me.

"I was pampering for you, for tomorrow."

"You don't need to pamper for me." I grab her chin and I kiss her. "I missed you."

"Believe me, me too." She smiles and she wraps her arms around me.

"Will you let me fuck you?"

"Aren't you tired?"

"I am, but I want you."

"Okay." She smiles. "Do whatever you want. I'm all yours. Forever."

Forever. She'll be mine forever. But I don't know if she will still want me when she will find the true reason why I want to London. But for now, we should live the present.

A few weeks later...

I finally convinced Tessa to join me at a frat party.

"Baby, are you ready?" I ask, ready to fight against her sexy outfit. She likes to drive me crazy sometimes. When she comes out of the I'm speechless. I didn't expect this. She's wearing a white crop-top and some high-waist jeans and sneakers. Okay...

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"I expect you to wear something sexy."

"I got my period and I changed my mind about my outfit, so I picked something comfortable. You have to promise me that we won't stay for too long."

"Okay, let's go, princess."

I take her hand and we walk to my car. We get inside and we leave to the frat house. As we arrive, I park the car in my usual spot, then we go to the house. The music is already loud and the party started and I'm sure everyone is wasted. I keep Tessa's hand as we walk through the crowd until I find my friends. Our friends. In the second semester, my girl was opened in going out with some of my friends and with the girls, she got along really well.

Hardin: "Hello, guys!"

Tessa: "Hi!" She waves at them as I drag her in my lap.

Nate: "How's life going, Scott?"

Hardin: "Really good."

Mia: "Tessa, I heard you're working for Christian Vance. Is it true?"

Tessa: "Yep. I'm an assistant, but I like my job."