Threesome* (Nat, Wanda)

Warnings: ice cubes, fingering, oral, mirror, strap, restrictions, blindfold

Pov y/n

Wanda, Natasha and I have been dating for a while and all of us have feelings for each other.
We also are attracted to each other but so far, we only slept with one person at the time and never had a threesome, but we decided to change that tonight. It gives us the advantage of knowing about one or two kinks of the others.

So, as the night began, Nat and I tied up Wanda's hands with a silk rope and knotted that to the headboard. Before we started this, we made sure that all of us are okay and comfortable with it though. We asked for consent and decided on an individual safe-word for each of us.

Nat smirks as Wanda's eyes shortly dart to the ice cubes on the nightstand and she shivers.

"Eyes to me babe, or we'll have to blindfold you." I warn and Wanda's breath hitches in her throat. She looks at me but glances at Nat as she plays with the ice cubes in the glass.

I click my tongue and get off the bed to get the blindfold. While I'm away, Nat's eyes look over Wanda's body.

"So beautiful." She whispers and Wanda blushes a little. Nat runs a finger slowly up Wanda's thigh, the finger a little cold from playing with the ice cubes before.
Wanda sighs and tries to move against the touch but Nat pulls away at that motion with a smirk.
Wanda huffs impatiently and looks at Nat pleadingly. She gives in and runs the finger over Wanda's hot skin again. By her reaction we can tell, she is getting more and more aroused.

I come back with the blindfold and put it on Wanda, kissing her shortly while Nat pulls of Wanda's slip. (Everything with consent of course.)

I smirk seeing Wanda already wet and ready while sitting back between her legs. I lay my hands on her thighs and she almost bucks her hips against the touch but I don't move them further.
Nat gets out the first ice cube and places it between her teeth, lowering herself down until the ice cube meets Wanda's skin.
A silent moan leaves Wanda's mouth and she lets her head fall back.
I watch as Nat trails the ice cube towards Wanda's breasts. A shiver runs through Wanda and she sighs at the feeling.

I shuffle a little, getting her attention but she can't see me getting rid of my pants, the strap-on now out.
Nat reaches Wanda's first nipple and circles it with the ice cube, earning a low moan from Wanda.

I watch it with a smirk for a while before moving my hands slowly down.
Wanda's breath hitches again and quickens a little as my one hand cups her core, the other remaining on her hip.

"Almost dripping already, darling?" I ask and run a finger through her folds.

"So wet, just for us?" Nat adds and Wanda just whines a little, nodding.

"Good girl." I praise and place my thumb on her clit, not moving it though.
Nat lowers herself onto Wanda again, now paying attention to the other nipple with the ice cube.

Wanda moans again, the cold ice making pleasure shot through her body and I can see her getting wetter by the second. Her back arches a little when I suddenly start moving my thumb on her clit.

The moans getting louder and Nat and I smirk at each other.
I keep my movements slow while Nat continues to tease Wanda's nipples with the ice cube.

I stroke over Wanda's abdomen to create a warm contrast to the ice and feel her pressing herself against me.
Nat and I both keep up our movements for a while, just watching Wanda's squirming more with every passing second. Nat moves further down Wanda's body.
I take my hand away from her stomach and her clit, to lean over her a little more, reaching to cup her breasts, pressing my palm against her cold nipples.