In the office*

Contents/Kinks: dry humping, thigh riding, fingering, orgasm denial & control, semi-public sex

Pov Nat

My meeting with Fury is over and I don't have anything else to do today, so I decide to pay my girlfriend a visit.

She works for S.H.I.E.L.D. as well, so I don't have a long way. I knock on her office door and wait for her to call me in.
She only smiles at me when I step in because she's on the phone right now but gestures for me to take a seat on the chair opposite of her.

I do so and occupy myself with my phone as she talks on the phone. Her eyebrows scrunch up and she hums in acknowledgement before noting something down. When she gets up, the phone tugged between her ear and shoulder, and walks to her little coffee machine, I watch her, biting my lip at the sight.

She wears tight jeans that make her look amazing, not that she isn't always looking amazing.
What I would give to pull her onto my lap and let my hands roam her body.

I sigh silently, sadly that's not possible when she's on the phone. She gets herself a coffee and looks at me in question but I shake my head, I don't want coffee right now.
Then she walks back to her desk and makes a few more notes before she ends the call and gives me a wide smile.

"Hey baby." She greets me and rounds the table to give me a kiss that makes me smile.

"Hey, sweetheart." I greet back and kiss her back.

"Meeting already over?" She asks, leaning her hip against the desk and I nod, my eyes not purposefully dropping to her cleavage.

"Eyes up here, love." She teases and I playfully roll my eyes and get up, placing my hands on her hips.

"You look so hot today." I mumble against her lips and she smiles at the compliment.

"I'm glad you like my outfit so much." She smirks and her eyes sparkle a little, making a little flame ignite inside me.

"I would like it better if it was on the floor." I say and her eyes widen a little in surprise and she bites her lip, probably thinking about it.

"But I have to work." She lightly insists before her eyes dart to the door. I pretend to pout, making her roll her eyes playfully.

"Can I at least have a kiss?" I ask and she smiles and nods.

Our lips connect and I wrap my hands around her, letting them rest on her back to pull her a little closer to me. I lick over her bottom lip and she grants me entrance, so I explore her mouth before fighting her tongue for dominance.
She fights back but when I press her a little into the desk, she gasps and I smirk when I win.

She pulls away to breathe and her eyes dart from mine to my lips, her hands loosely hanging around my neck.
I smirk and lean in. She doesn't hesitate a second and leans in as well.

This time, I move one of my legs between hers and push it up a little, touching her clothed core, making her gasp. But she doesn't pull away or pushes me off her, instead she grinds down onto it a little and I smirk.
We continue to make out and her grinds become more and I push my knee further up, making her sigh.

Just as I want to let my hands move to the hem of her shirt, she gets a call and unwillingly disconnects our lips to take the call.
I pull my leg from between hers and she almost looks sad about that. She hums, listening to the other person before rolling her eyes and agreeing, ending the call.

"They need me elsewhere for a few minutes. Feel free to stay here." She says and pecks my lips before pushing herself off the table and I take a step back to let her go.