Jealousy* (Lizzie Edition) + fluff

Contains: top Lizzie, multiple orgasms, overstimulation, squirting, strap-on, face riding, vibrator, jealousy, possessiveness, temperature play, a bit of pain, degradation, restrains, and a fluffy end

Pov y/n

I don't need to be near her to know she's watching me. She always is when we're not together. Some might call it possessive but I just call it being protective.
Lizzie works a job where paparazzi are a huge bother and many people have wrong intentions when interacting with you. She has every right to be careful.

I glance around the party and feel her eyes locked on me. There's someone talking to her but she doesn't look at them when replying. It's a celebration for some show a friend of hers worked on, so we were invited. The party is actually quite chill, which I enjoy. Right now I'm at the bar, waiting for my new drink. Lizzie offered to get it for me but I declined with a thanks since she was in the middle of a conversation. I'm a grown-up, I can get my own drink. She wasn't all too happy about that, usually loving to spoil me whenever she gets the chance. As much as I appreciate that, I want the focus to be on her tonight because she might be able to get some new connections that could open up some exciting roles for her.

My fingers drum against the counter of the bar while I hum along to the song that's playing on the dance floor. Lizzie is probably still looking at me but we don't need to hold eye contact the whole time. If it makes her feel safer when she knows where I am, that's perfectly fine though.

"Did you already order?"

I turn my head to be meet by a pair of blue eyes that I don't know. The woman leans casually against the counter, her brown hair hangs in soft waves over her shoulders. She wears a blouse and a skirt, looking very beautiful. But not nearly as stunning as my girlfriend.

"Yes." I reply with a kind smile. There's no reason to be rude to her, she's just being friendly. Maybe she just wants to make sure she doesn't jump the imaginary queue.

"Mind if I pay for your drink then?" She asks. Her tone is still friendly and her posture relaxed. She's standing far enough away from me to not be in my space, avoiding to make this uncomfortable.

"That's kind, but there's no need." I decline her offer. Lizzie has a tab with all our drinks and we'll pay before leaving the party. The woman shrugs with a smile and waves at the bartender to give them her order.

I go back to drumming my fingers against the counter. The party is quite fun and everyone here is very friendly and doesn't look down on me because I'm not an actress or director. I can see why Lizzie likes working with these people. They make you feel welcomed and comfortable, that's the best working atmosphere you can ask for.

My drink is being served and so is the one of the woman beside me. I scrunch up my nose and inspect the lonely olive in my martini. My previous drinks were always perfectly fine but this is a little sad.

"Everything okay? Did they gave you the wrong drink?" The woman asks again. I sigh and shake my head.

"No, I was just thinking that this olive looks very lonely." I explain, making her chuckle.

"Do you want mine? I don't like olives anyway." She offers and pushes her glass an inch into my direction. Looks like we ordered the exact same drink. Hers has a lonely olive as well.

"No, I wouldn't want to take it away from you." I decline out of manners. She waves her hand.

"Don't worry, I'd be glad to give it to you. Usually, I can give them to my friend but she's lost in the crowd right now." She points vaguely to the people on the dance floor. Well, if that's the case...