Squirmy*

Warnings: blindfold, ice cubes, oral, fingering

Pov y/n

Nat is laying on her bed, I'm sitting right next to her, being on my phone.
She's been squirming around the whole evening and I know exactly why.

So, I put my phone down and turn to her. She looks at me and I put her phone away as well. I go to straddle her waist and she looks up at me.
I lean down and kiss her shortly before my kisses move along her jaw and down her neck. I quickly find her pulse point and start sucking on in. She lets out a sigh, closing her eyes for a second and I smirk against her skin.

She bucks her hips a little, wanting more but I just push her down again. "Patience baby."

I kiss further down until I reach her collarbone and let go of her. She opens her eyes again and looks at me pleadingly. I smirk and get off her, telling her to strip, she does. I also get out of my clothes, leaving me in my underwear while she's now naked under me. I take a quick look at her body and smile.

"So beautiful and all mine." I whisper as I lean down to her ear and she sighs again.

"Do I have your consent?" I ask before doing anything further. She nods and I just continue to look at her.

"Yes, you do." She answers verbally and I smile and kiss her forehead in return.

"Do you trust me?" I ask further and her eyes start to sparkle with excitement.

"Yes, I trust you." She answers and I smirk.

Once again, she squirms as I grab the blindfold and turn around to her, a smirk on my face, her eyes widening. I carefully put it on her and kiss her lips before kissing down a trail to her breasts.

Before I reach her nipples, I lean back and grab the glass with the ice cubes, that just accidentally stands there.
She makes a little noise, missing my lips on her body, so I grab one ice cube and lower my lips back onto her body.

I take one nipple in between my lips and lick over it. Another sigh leaves her lips and I smirk before I lower the ice cube on her other nipple, making her shiver and moan in surprise.

"God, I love when you make this sound, darling."

I lightly bite on her nipple and her back arches a little. I run the ice cube over her other nipple and she moans at the different feelings on her nipples.
I swirl my tongue around the other one and smirk at her moan.

Then I switch sides and now lightly suck on the cold nipple while I put the ice cube on the one that was in my mouth before. Her head falls back into the pillow at the feeling and she bucks her hips once again.

I smirk and continue what I've been doing for a little while before I pull the ice cube away and blow a little against the cold nipple.
I kiss her cold nipple and swirl my tongue around it until it's warm again. I run the ice cube down her stomach, until I reach the middle of it and let it sit there.

"When it falls down, I will stop and maybe won't start again." I warn.

I kiss down further until I reach her hips. I use my hands to spread her legs and let my eyes watch over the mess she already is for me.

"So wet? Just for me?" I ask with a smile and she nods while letting out a breath.

I run my fingers through her folds once and smirk as her body shudders from my touch. I place two fingers on her clit and rub slow circles.
She moans out loud and I start kissing her hips, slowly down her thighs while my fingers continue to move.

I kiss further up, close to her core and start sucking before I sooth the pain with my tongue, earning another moan from her.
I apply more pressure to her clit. I finally get to her core and blow slightly against her entrance, watching her shiver.