Massage*

Contains: top Nat, teasing, breast play, fingering, oral, orgasm denial, partly poor writing

Pov Nat

Y/n's coming home from an annoying day at work. I had the day off and spent it at home.

She comes home and finds me on the sofa, sitting there and reading a book. I feel her being annoyed and put the book down, opening my arms to greet her. She comes to sit on my lap and I hug her close, peppering her face with kisses.

My kisses travel down her face and to her neck. She tilts her head back to give me better access and just enjoys the affection.

"Hard day at work, love?" I ask and look up at her, kissing the underside of her jaw.
She nods and huffs in annoyance.

"Want me to help you relax your muscles?" I ask with a sweet voice, still looking up at her.

She nods and I pad her butt, so she gets up.
I kiss her before pulling her shirt over her head and help her out of her pants for a full body massage.
She lays down onto the sofa, her back facing me. I straddle her hips and lean down to kiss her shoulder blades before unclipping her bra. She lifts herself up a little and throw it onto the ground.

My hands start to massage her shoulders and a hum leaves her lips. I smile and continue. I take my time and make sure to get rid of every knot I feel. Her hums turn into sighs and here and there a moan slips. I have to hold back to not react to that and continue, working down her body.

When I reach my own body, I shuffle down her body to kneel next to her thighs. I get rid of her slip so it's not in the way. My hands are now massaging her lower back and the moans become a little more present. I let my eyes scan her body, adoration in them as I watch how beautiful she is.

She moans silently when I massage her butt and I feel her slightly pressing herself more into my hands and grin. I move further down and start massaging her outer thighs. My eyes watch every reaction as my hands move to her inner thighs.

I spread them to reach them better and bite my lip, seeing her core. But I contain myself and massage them.
I can't withstand the temptation to let my fingers slip though. So, I take one hand from her thigh and move it the few centimeters to her core. I cup it and my index finger comes to rest on her clit. Another kind of moan leaves our mouth and she push herself into my touch. I circle her clit lazily a few times before pulling my hand away.

She almost whines and shoots me a look over her shoulder. I smile innocently and massage her legs down while she slowly starts squirming.

When I'm done, she lays there, feeling more relaxed but a bit riled up. I lean down to kiss her back and tap her butt to tell her to turn around. She does so and our eyes meet.

"Hi." I smile and kiss her lips.

"Hey." She replies and returns the kiss.

I straddle her hips and she pouts, her eyes looking over my body. I know that look and sigh before getting out of my clothes and sitting back onto her in my underwear. She grins happily and I just roll my eyes playfully.

I lean down again and start to carefully massage her shoulders, moving down her arms until I reach her fingers. I intertwine one hand with hers and pull it up to place a kiss on the back of her hand. She smiles happily and I place her hand back on the sofa. For a second I make eye contact before I place my hands on her breasts.

I massage them slowly and watch her close her eyes, humming at the feeling. I grin, a plan forming in my head. My thumbs move over her breasts until they reach her nipples. I circle them, earning a gasp from her. I continue massaging her breasts but my thumbs stay on her nipples and I start to rub them until they are hard and stand up. I grin and her sighs get louder with each touch.