I could be a better boyfriend (part 5)*

Pov y/n 

As soon as we step into the small space and she pushed the right button, I can't help myself anymore and turn to her.

My hands find her face and I press my lips onto hers. If my action surprised her, she doesn't show it and instead grabs my hips, pulling me closer against her before letting her hands move up to my back, holding me close.

The kiss is messy and hot, only fueling the need for her even more.
I gasp into her mouth when she squeezes my waist with one hand.
My dress feels unnecessary right now and so do her clothes.

When we part to breathe, I run my hands down her front until they reach the next button and undo it before moving on to the next one.
Just as I'm about to open the last one, the elevator dings open.
I groan a little, watching Natasha's lips form a smirk. She pulls me a little closer again and hoists me up, making me squeak a little.
I wrap my legs around her waist and giggle a little as she carries me out of the elevator and into her room.

The second, the door closes, she presses me up against it, making me gasp once more. Her lips are on mine instantly and I slide my hands into her hair.
She licks over my lower lip but I don't grant her entrance and instead smirk against her lips.

A small growl escapes her, that's surprisingly hot.
While kissing me further, one of her hands slides up my thigh, pushing up my dress a little. It reaches my butt cheek and slips under my underwear. With just a tiny tug, the material tightens around my clit, giving me the smallest bit of friction that makes me gasp.

Natasha smirks and slides her tongue into my mouth, exploring it before challenging my tongue.
I try my best, to stay concentrated on the kiss but that's hard when her hand is so close to where I need her.

She wins the battle and pulls away for air. I lean my head back and look into her eyes. They are way darker than a few minutes ago, her pupils blown wide with lust.

"Do you want to take this further?" She asks, her voice low and raspy, making goosebumps appear on my skin.

"Yes, please." I answer a little breathlessly.

She nods in confirmation and her hand moves back to under my thigh to hold me up.
I'm almost disappointed by that action but when she carries me to the bed, I forget all about that.
Excitement fills every part of my body and the aching between my legs almost gets painful.

"It was really hard to keep my hands to myself when I saw you in that dress." She admits, running her hand up my leg again, the slit allowing her to do so without restriction.

"I didn't have it much easier either." I hum and finally unbutton the last bit of her shirt.
The bra underneath is black and lacy. It looks hot and I can see her nipples peaking up through the fabric.

My mouth runs a little dry and I just want to suck one of them into my mouth.
"How about we get rid of these clothes, they're just in the way." She suggests, tugging at the hem of my dress.

I nod quickly and sit up, eagerly trying to get her pants off her. My action makes her grin but she helps me and kicks off her pants and shoes, leaving her in a simple black slip that matches her bra.
I take a few seconds to take in her body and bite my lip, I want to explore all of it.

Nat gets off the bed and I follow, so she can unzip my dress and I drop it to the ground.
Her eyes scan my body and the lust in her eyes grows, making me squirm a little.
She gently pushes my back onto the bed and helps me move up until my head rests on the pillow.

Her hands stay on my body and when they reach the back of my bra, she looks at me in question. I nod and seconds later, my bra joins my dress on the ground.
I discard her bra as well and feel a new wave of arousal shoot through my body at the sight of her exposed breasts. They are so beautiful and perfect.