I could be a better boyfriend (part 4)

A/n: Since all of you wanted a 4th part. Here you go ;)

Pov y/n

The last three weeks have been weird. I'm not particularly sad about breaking up with Jace, I still believe it was the right decision. But it's still a little strange and feels so new because I've gotten so used to him being around. The apartment is much quieter now that he isn't living here anymore.

He came back after two days to pick up his stuff and told me he's living with his brother now and that that's way better than living with me.
I only felt pity for him because he felt the need to tell me that, maybe hoping to get under my skin with his words.

Since the apartment was mine anyway and he just moved in, I stay in it, still happy with it. I did throw out some of the sheets though because it felt weird to sleep in the same sheets we used to have sex in.

Natasha and I have been texting during the past three weeks. She's been very kind and patient with me, assuring me that it's okay that I need time to process everything.
I told her I don't want to jump into anything right after my breakup and may need a few weeks to sort myself out.

She took it better than I expected and told me she doesn't mind waiting and that I should take all the time I need to do whatever I need to do.
Her way of understanding made me want to throw myself into her arms but that would have been contra-productive.

She was on my mind a lot though, it was hard not to think about her and what happened between us that night.
I still don't regret it and the guilt I felt ebbed away too.
When I think about it now, it only makes me horny because she was really great in bed and I forgot how good an orgasm can feel and how much it relaxes you.

When the thoughts and memories became too much, I touched myself. It felt nice and also kind of new because I haven't done that in a long time. But my fingers weren't half as skilled as hers and it was difficult to get myself to where she brought me.
Often enough, it left me with an even stronger longing for her and a little sexually frustrated.

I didn't want to call her for having sex though because it didn't feel fair towards her and I also wanted to be a hundred percent sure about my actions.

Now, three weeks after the breakup, I am sure about them. I texted Natasha that, in different words and she seemed very happy about that.
No, I know she is happy about it because she asked me out on a date for tonight.

Finding something to wear turned out to be more difficult than I thought.
Before tonight, I thought, I'd be easy because she already saw me in a pretty dress and also naked, but that thought turned out to be fooling me.

I've been looking through my closet for over ten minutes, debating on what exactly to wear for our date. All I know about it is, that she wants to take me out to dinner.
She said the restaurant doesn't have a dress code but I still want to look good for our date.

I end up choosing a dress that looks innocent on the first glance but if you look closely enough, or I move around a little more, a slit in the fabric is visible that goes up to my upper thigh.
So far, I never knew when to wear a dress like this, feeling like Jace wouldn't have appreciated it enough. But I feel like Natasha does, so it fits kinda perfectly for tonight.

I look up at the façade of the restaurant, it looks classier than I expected.
"I thought you said the restaurant doesn't have a dress code?" I ask and turn to look at Natasha next to me. She nods.

"It doesn't. They wanted to have a restaurant that feels fancy but is still affordable for people who aren't rich. The quality of the food is great and the prices are very fair." She explains and I hum in response, that's really a cool idea.