Interviews (Jenna Ortega)

You grinned into the kiss, feeling her wiggle against you.
'I- have to go. Come on babe- mhh.' Jenna grumbled, no anger actually evident in her voice.
Nibbling her bottom lip one last time, you shifted away and off her.
A whine caught in her throat and you glanced over with a smirk.
'Don't give me that look.' She snarled playfully, and you pressed yourself against her back, looping your arms over her small frame.
'You're the one who has the interview, not me.' You whispered softly into her ear, not actually blaming her for doing her job.
She puts her head on your shoulder and sighs.
You leant down to kiss her neck, and she melted further into you.
'I know. Stupid busy schedule.' She complains.
An animalistic sound escaped her mouth when you turned your head away from her tantalising skin.
'No keep going.' She pleaded, her lips forming a pout, one that turned you insatiable.
'You'll be late. And Kate hates me enough already.' You press a chaste, hard kiss on her lips, before turning away to grab some clothes.
'Kate does not hate you! She just doesn't get our... situation.' Jenna glanced at you, clearly rattled.
Your heart clenches uncomfortably in your chest, because it's just your luck you got to have her, just not in the way you truly wanted.
I don't get this situation either. Say something. Tell her you-
'She doesn't like how much concealer the makeup artists have had to stock.' You dead pan, watching her shoulders fall in appreciation, and her gorgeous face split into a grin.
'What am I meant to tell her? Sorry Kate, but apparently my neck is to die for and Jen it's the last time I'll mark you up like that.' Jenna mocked you and you shoved at her arm.
'Funny because I never hear you complaining about it.' You raise an eyebrow, and delight courses through you at the gentle blush that covers Jenna's cheeks.
'What are you doing today?' She changes the subject, ignoring the clear burning of her face.
'Probably going for lunch with my Mom, then for the rest of the day regretting going for lunch with my Mom.' You joked, forcing out a laugh that you both knew was fake.
'Sweetheart-'
'Don't. Just, don't. I need to get going, I have an interview later so I can't see you.' You hated when she called you sweetheart like that. It only fuelled your desire to be hers, wholly and completely, and not just in this arrangement.
'Okay. I'll call you?' Jenna walked over to you, tipping her head to meet your eyes.
'Yeah. I'll watch your interview. Hope it goes well.' You brushed a tender kiss to her lips, breathed her in for one final moment, before she walked out of your apartment and into the black car waiting.
A few hours later, after you had met your mom for lunch, and promptly regretted it the moment you sat down, due to the fact there is apparently wrong ways to sit down, you were in bed, watching Jenna's interview from today.
Jenna Ortega everyone!
Thank you for having me Jimmy.
Nonsense! So, I think we've all seen the release of Wednesday and how successful it has been.
I'm so glad everyone is enjoying it as much as I enjoyed filming it!
Speaking of, I want to talk to you about the cast. A lot of images have been posted of you guys, you seem very close.
We're like a family. I love all of them with my whole heart they're such wonderful people.
It seems like it. Between you and me... do you have a favourite?
Now now Jimmy, that's a big question to ask. Thankfully, all of them know who my favourite is. Nothing against the others, but (y/n) is my girl through and through.
There have been some images circulating of you guys hanging out with each other off set...
We hang out a lot. She's just so brilliant to be around.
If I knew any better it sounds like you have a crush Ms Ortega.
Not a crush Jimmy.
Your heart shattered and your breath caught.
More like a lifelong love.
The pieces of your heart smashed back together with force, almost knocking you off your bed and making you take a lungful of air.
Jenna was doing that signature smirk, one that made you swoon big time. But behind that, her eyes were shining in a way you knew.
It was the shine you saw in the early morning, when she was half asleep, murmuring a good morning in that raspy voice that made your knees weak. It was the shine you saw after she had a particularly busy or rough day, and her eyes found yours, her shoulders slumping and arms already opening for a warm hug. It was the shine you saw when halfway across the club, she met your eyes and rolled hers at Emma or Percy's silly dance moves.
It was the shine she had once told you, post orgasm and still drifting through the haze of confusion sex always gave her, was just for you.
Do you think she reciprocates?
I hope she will one day.