Moans (Wednesday)

Pt 2 of new girl

Wednesday moaned quietly underneath you, and you smirked.
'Will you quit it?' Enid huffed loudly from her side of the room.
It had been two weeks since Wednesday got to Nevermore.
'I'm giving her a massage E. I've given you them tons over the years. You know how good I am at them.' You didn't even look over, eyes stuck on the red tinge on Wednesday's cheeks, making her all the more beautiful.
'Yeah but I didn't sound like a pornstar as you did it.' Enid complained.
'I can't help (y/n)s hands being so talented.' Wednesday practically purred, your hands landing back on her shoulders and rolling your fingers until you found the right knot.
'Ew. I do not want to watch my best friend fuck my roommate, take it somewhere else.' You rolled your eyes at Enid's comment, because obviously you wouldn't do that in front of her.
You rolled off of your girlfriend and sighed.
'Sorry E. We'll go to my room next time.' You suggested, feeling guilt and embarrassment pool in your stomach.
'No. I'm sorry. God, I'm just missing Yoko.' Enid laughed wearily.
'Yes, I was about to say it would be unfair to talk to me and (y/n) like this. I have suffered through plenty hours of you and her canoodling in your bed.' Wednesday spoke up, leaning into you as you stroked up and down her back.
'Enough you two. E, I get it really. You're missing your girl. I don't know what I'd do if Wednesday's parents whisked her away for two weeks.' You watched your friend sigh once again and put her head in her hands.
You clenched your jaw in thought, and Wednesday placed a soft, chase kiss to it.
'How about we have... a g- girls night.' Wednesday's tight voice filled the sullen silence, and you practically snapped your neck to look at her.
Wednesday would never suggest that, except when you were completely alone, so this was a huge step.
You tugged her closer to you, grinning as Enid scoffed in shock.
'Really?' She asked, sounding bewildered.
'Don't make me say it again Sinclair.' Wednesday snapped.
You always adored hanging with your two favourite girls.
Even though they were far from friends, it amused you beyond compare that you'd be cuddling with Wednesday, all soft and pliant and melting under your loving touches, whilst simultaneously barking insults and remarks at Enid.
You'd be painting Things nails with Enid, or watching a movie, her leaning into your side playfully and giggling, whilst simultaneously frowning at Wednesday's loud typing and telling her to turn the darn thing off half the time.
However, you had never seen them interact with each other when you were there.
Whenever you hung out with either alone, they would talk of the not comfortable, but not horrible silence that would fall between them daily.
Enid had often called you the only connection between the two.
'Okay... let's have a girls night.' Enid still seemed sceptical, and you were still reeling slightly at Wednesday's suggestion.
Wednesday hopped off the bed and walked, albeit a bit hesitantly, over to Enid's side of the room.
You followed, watching cautiously as Wednesday stepped over the invisible, yet very present barrier between the two.
You gulped as Wednesday sat on Enid's bed, back ramrod straight.
You shuffled over and sat in between the two, glancing back and forth.
'Nails?' You suggested quietly.
'Yes.' Wednesday said, grabbing your hand quickly and holding on.
Enid scrambled around for the kit.
'This is so cool! I mean, yeah it's cool. First time hanging with the roomie. It's totally chill.' Enid was rambling, and Wednesday scowled.
You squeezed her hand, and her expression fell back to the usual stoic one at your warning glance.
'What colour do you guys want?'
'I'll match with you E. Tradition.' You smiled at her blinding grin.
'I will also match.' Wednesday said.
'Seriously? But we usually go for... bright colours? It's not really your thing... right?' Enid was tiptoeing, and you were suppressing giggles.
'I love my girlfriend. And she loves you, you are her best friend. I have thought it over, and having you as an ally to me would be advantageous. You will tell no one of my soft spot for her, and you will not get in between our cuddling time with your useless words. So yes, I will let you paint my nails, with colour.' Wednesday was glaring at Enid the whole way through, and you were half scared for your best friend, half aroused by the show your girlfriend just put on.
'I guess I can get used to your weird ways. I wasn't going to tell anyone anyways. You're important to (y/n), meaning you're important to me too. Friends?' Enid put her hand out to shake.
Wednesday stared at it.
'Acquaintances.'
'Class mates?'
'Roommates.'
'Roommates.' Enid bounced in excitement as Wednesday took her hand, and Wednesday tried not to look so disgusted.
'So you will let (y/n) massage me in our room now?' Wednesday asked.
'Only if you aren't so loud. It genuinely sounds like you're having sex in here and it makes me uncomfortable.' Enid grimaced, and you nodded but Wednesday-
'Trust me, we're much louder when we submit to each others pleasure. That's why we only do it in (y/n)s room, or when you aren't here.'
'GROSS!'

They're all over 18 in this btw!