~1~

~Evelyn's Pov~

I was just in my room, chilling, facetiming with my best friend, Scarlett. We used to go to the same school until my parents moved me to a different school. They thought it'd be 'better' for me. Truth is, I hate it. It's full of snotty, rich kids. I know, I'm a snotty rich kid. I have a huge room to begin with, a huge walk-in closet, a Windows 8 laptop, iPad 4, iPhone 5, a flat screen tv that's in my room, iPod 5, and my own bunny named Patches. My triplet sisters, Emma and Emily, have the same things as I do except Emma has a puppy named Angel and Emily has a kitten named Celeste. But believe me, I'm nicer than most people at my school.

"How's your new school?" Scarlett asked me. I groaned. "It's the worst. Most kids think they're so cool," I told her, "I wish we could still go to the same school." She sighed. "Well, you know, I can't control your parents," she told me. "But how has Aiden been?" I asked her. She started blushing. Aiden is her all time crush. She liked him ever since one of his friends, Brayden, bumped into her and she dropped all her stuff. Aiden hit Brayden in the head and helped Scarlett with her stuff.

"Evelyn, I think he's starting to like me. He always talks to me. He looks at me when he has the chance to. He always flirts with me," she told me in a whisper. I smiled. "Here's your chance Scarlett! You should flirt back!" I practically yelled.

"Scarlett!" I heard her mom yell. "Yea mom?" She yelled back. "Dinner!" She yelled. "Okay!" She yelled. "I gotta go. See you tomorrow!" She said. I smiled. We were going to see eachother for the first time since I went to my new school. "Okay. Bye!" I said. I ended the call. I set my iPad down and I laid down on my bed. For the first time in two weeks, I was going to see my best friend.

Comment what you think! :)

-Aicha <3