~8~

Hey quick note. I decided to change the title to 'They Don't Know About Us.' It's the same book just a different title. That's all I have to say. Enjoy. :)

-Aicha

______________

~Evelyn's Pov~

Once I stopped texting Niall, Emily started talking. "Oh my gosh Louis is so cute. He likes me back! I know we only met, but I'm already in LOVE with him! I hope he asks me out on a date soon!" She said without taking a breath. I smiled. "I'm happy for you," I said. 

"So...how's you and Harry?" She asked. I looked away. "Can I tell you a secret? You have to promise not to tell ANYONE. Not mom or dad, Emma, or Jake," I said. She nodded. "I'm not really in love with Harry," I whispered. Her eyes widened. "What?!" She asked. "I'm in love with his best friend, Niall. The blonde one," I told her. "You know you have to get married to Harry someday right?" She asked. I nodded and fell on my bed. "I don't know what to do Emily," I told her, "I'm stuck in a love triangle." She rubbed my back. "I'll help you through this," she told me. 

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked. "Sure," Emily said. "Tonight, I have a date with Niall. Can you make up some lie that I'm somewhere else? I know that mom and dad won't approve Niall. If you get in trouble, I SWEAR I will take the blame," I told her. "Of course I will," she said. "Thanks!" I said, hugging her.

"Want me to help you find your outfit for your date?" She asked. "Sure," I said, accepting her help. We walked into my closet and looked for something to wear.  

~Niall's Pov~ 

I was just about to head out to pick up Evelyn when Liam stopped me. "Where are you going Niall?" He asked me. "Out to the park. I just need time to think," I said. He looked at me suspiciously and let me go. 

I got into my car and drove off. 

~Emily's Pov~

Evelyn looked beautiful, for a casual look. She told me that her and Niall were going to Nando's then to the beach to watch the sunset. So she told me she didn't want to look too formal. I agreed and she put on sparkly, purple, summer dress with black leggings and white, sparking, flats.

Emma came into Evelyn's room. "Wow Evelyn. You look so cute. Where are you going?" Emma asked. Evelyn slightly shook her head at me. "Can I tell her?" I mouthed. She thought for a second and nodded. "She's going on a date. Not with Harry, but with Niall," I told her. I told Emma what Evelyn told me earlier. I made her promise not to tell anyone. She promised. 

Since no one was home except for me, Emma, and Evelyn, it was easy to sneak her out. We motioned Niall to come in. "Niall, Emma and Emily know about us. So they're going to help with out 'relationship' now," Evelyn told Niall. He nodded. "Okay. That's fine with me," he said. 

"Bye Evelyn! Have fun!" Emma and I said. She waved back. Niall opened the passenger door for her and she got in. Niall got is, waved to us and drove off.

Once they left, I turned to look at Emma. "Wanna bake cookies?" I asked her. "Yea. we can give them to Evelyn and Niall when they get back," She said. I smiled and we walked towards the kitchen.

~Niall's Pov~

The view from the beach was amazing. England sure was a great place to watch the sunset. Evelyn laid her head against my chest while we watched the sunset. "It really is beautiful out here," she said. "It is. We should do this again sometime," I said. She smiled and we just sat there. "Are you rich like my family?" She asked. "Ehh...kinda. My dad owns his own company, but it isn't very big yet," I told her.

Hmm...okay. If my family doesn't like you because you're not rich, I'm showing you to them. Niall...I want to be with you, not Harry," she said. I smiled and kissed her. It wasn't a makeout session, but it was a sweet and passionate kiss.

We pulled away. "Wow, I felt sparks," she said. "Me too," I said. "Good. It's good you feel the same way," she said. "Of course I feel the same way Evelyn. Why wouldn't I?" I asked. She smiled.

"Come closer," she said. I pulled her in my arms. We watched the sunset in eachother's arms. I desperately wanted to be with her. I knew she felt the same. I couldn't help but stare at her. She looked beautiful tonight. 

"You're just as beautiful as the sunset. Never forget that," I told her. "Don't worry, I won't. Especially since it came from you," she said. I smiled. She returned it and we looked back at the sun. We cuddled and watched the rest of the sunset in eachother's arms.

____________

It sucks I know. I'm not very good at writing dating/kissing scenes. But next chapter's going to be better. :)

-Aicha