~Epilogue~

~Evelyn's Pov~

It's been five months since the marriage was called off. Since Niall and I were kidnapped. Since we all declared our independence.

We were sitting at the boys' house. Harry had finally convinced his parents to let him move out and live with the boys.

Niall and I were finally able to be together. He made me the happiest person alive.

He looked beyond gorgeous. He styled his blond, almost brown, hair into a quiff. He was wearing a white shirt with gray sweats. His ocean blur eyes sparkled. His smile lit up my world.

I looked around. Emily and Louis were cuddling together, exchanging kisses every now and then. Harry and Emma were whispering to themselves. Emma was still bitter about Josh but she was more or less over him. Zayn and Liam were tickling eachother, strangely.

We were watching a movie now on netflix. "Evie?" Niall asked me. "Yea Niall?" I asked. "I really do love you," he told me. I smiled. "I love you too Niall," I said before lightly pressing my lips against his.

This was our first kiss so it was a little awkward. We caught on though. It was sweet and passionate. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I grabbed onto his hair.

I stopped and smiled. "Nialler...," I started to say. "I know, I love you too," he said smiling. "No. I do love you. I was going to say that Harry's taking the chocolate out of your room," I pointed out.

"WHAT!" He exclaimed while running to his room. "Harry give me back my chocolate!" He screamed. Harry ran off. Niall tackled him and snatched it back. "That's what you get for taking my chocolate," Niall told him, walking back to me.

"Are you going to share?" I teased. "With you, yes," he said, splitting it. "Niall sharing food?" Liam and Zayn said, gasping. We all laughed. Niall and I wrapped ourselves in a blanket while eating the chocolate.

"I love you Evelyn," he told me, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too Niall," I told him, giving him a quick kiss on his lips.

We looked at eachother. I, then, buried my head into his chest while he held me.

Niall. He completed me. He was my everything. I couldn't live life without him. I couldn't believe that he was finally mine.

__________________

Bam, the end. But there's a sequel coming. So watch out for that.

Thanks for the readers that read this and added it to their library. So thanks! :)

I'll post the link to the sequel on here. It's going to be called 'Mine.' I know that. It's going to be more about Emma and Harry. I'm still planning out the plot though. So look out for that. I'll tell on here when I update the first chapter. Thanks! :)

-Aïcha :)