~6~

~Harry's Pov~

I have a feeling something went on between Niall and Evelyn. They kept looking at eachother and smiling at eachother, as if they were flirting though their thoughts. I would have to talk to him later and remind him that Evelyn was mine and that she belonged to me. But it would have to wait. I was pulling into Evelyn's driveway. Everyone got up and walked towards the door. Evelyn opened the door.

~Emily's Pov~

I was sitting in my room, finishing up my nails when I heard the door open. "I'm home!" I heard Evelyn say. I walked out to the living room. "Hey!" I said. "Hey!" Evelyn said back. She looked around. "Where is everyone?" She asked. "Emma's out with Josh. Mom and dad are out on a date. The maid and butlers are somewhere. Isabella's cleaning your room," I told her.

"Who are they?" I asked. "My new friends. Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, this is one of my triplet sisters, Emily. Emily, they are Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. They're some of Harry's friends," she said. "Ahh...okay," I said, looking at Louis. Ooo...Louis was cute. I'd have to talk to him.

As if on cue, Evelyn pushed Louis in front of me. "Emily, why don't you show Louis around the house? It's pretty easy to get lost in here," she said. I swear, Louis and I were both blushing there. "Sure," I said, leading him to my room. Nice going Evelyn. Now I have the chance to talk to Louis.

~Liam's Pov~

This house was huge! I didn't want to walk in here without Evelyn helping me, so I just stood there awkwardly. Evelyn giggled a little bit. "You don't walk around here without me do you?" She asked me. I nodded. "It's okay. We can all hang out in my room," she said, leading me, Zayn, and Niall to her room while holding Harry's hand.

We got there and I saw a lady hanging up Evelyn's clothes in a huge, pink, walk-in closet. She was in her late 20's with a sterotype maid dress on. She had shoulder length, black hair in a pony tail. "Hi Evelyn. I just finished doing you laundry and cleaning your room. Did you want me to do anything else for you?" she asked. "No. It's fine. You can go take a break now Isabella," Evelyn said. She nodded and walked out the door, closing it behind her.

~Louis' Pov~

I didn't expect Evelyn to do that, but I'm glad she did. I got the chance to talk to her cute sister, Emily. She looked Just like Evelyn, straight, brown, hair, blue eyes. Perfect body shape. But she was different. Her personality was different.

Once we reached her room, she opened the door. I looked at the door. It had 'Emily' engraved in beautiful writing. We got inside. My only thought: wow. Her walls were painted like the ocean. They had cute, cartoon, sea animals painted on. Her door that lead to a huge walk-in closet had a turtle on it. Her round bed had a canopy with ocean blue bed sheets. She had all the electronic devices sitting on her ocean, blue desk. There was another door that lead to her own bathroom.

"Wow," I said. "Yeah I know. I'm obsessed with the sea creatures. It's because I want to be an oceanographer when I'm older. But with my parents around, it's probably not going to happen," she said, facing the wall. "Are your parents that bad?" I asked. "They're not bad. It's just...they have a different plan for my life. They want me to be a model, like my mom," she said with a disgusted look.

" You cook and bake though...," I pointed out. "Cooking and baking is just a hobby for me," she said while petting her cat. "What's her name?" I asked her. "Celeste," she replied.

Being impulsive, I leaned in and kissed her. She was everything I imagined her to be. Even better than I though she was. Now I wanted to see how kissing her would feel. She put down Celeste, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me back. I laid her down on my bed and kissed her harder. She smiled and we ended up making out.

It was everything I could ask for.

~Evelyn's Pov~

Harry went to use my bathroom. Yes, I have my own bathroom. Liam and Zayn went to look for Louis and Emily. It left me and Niall to talk. "I really like you," he said, kissing me. "You too, but my parents would never approve you. They like Harry," I said. "I know. We'll make it work," he said. "The problem is...I love you, not Harry. We can't be together. I don't know if I can go through with this," I admitted to him.

"Perhaps this will change your mind," he said, kissing me. I kissed him back and our lips locked together. Kissing Niall made me feel better. We fell on the bed and we kissed harder. Suddenly...Harry came out of the bathroom.

Dun dun dun...another cliffhanger! Cliffhangers are more to write than read. Wait until later, I'm updating. :)

-Aicha. :)