~21~

~Liam's Pov~

The doctors moved me out of the I.C.U and moved me to a regular hospital room. So everyone was in my room. I still had an IV needle but the oxygen mask was gone.

"How would we get them to listen?" Evelyn asked. "They wouldn't. That's the problem," Harry replied. "We'll make them then," Emma threatened. "I don't think they will. They still think we're...'kids'," Niall grumbled.

"The only thing we can do is talk to them. If they won't listen, Harry, Emma, Emily, and I are and will move out," Evelyn said. "You guys can move in with us!" Louis and Niall exclaimed. "Yeah!" They said back.

"Wait wait wait...that is really far out there. That's only if they don't listen," I pointed out.

They all looked at me. "Liam...how soon can you be released from the hospital?" Zayn asked. "As soon as I can live without this IV needle," I grumbled.

As if on cue, a doctor came in. She had blond hair that was in a pony tail and she had blue eyes. "Liam...how are you feeling?" She asked. "A lot better than yesterday," I replied. "We've done some tests, it seens like we can release you than i thought we could. But if you experience any chest pain, any trouble breathing, and heart burn, come back and we'll help," she told me.

"Okay," I said, nodding. She walked out. I hopped out of bed. 

"Well...let's get out of here. We have some convincing to do," I said. 

We walked out of the hospital and walked to Hary's car. Evelyn and Harry's parentsdrove home together so there was 1 car left. 

We drove off.

_______________

This chapter's a bit on the short side, but I'll try to update soon after I study for my science test. 

-Gabie :)