~17~

~Louis' Pov~

Tomorrow finally came. Today Evelyn and Niall come home. I know, it hasn't been very long. It has been at least 24 hours but it's felt longer.

Evelyn and Harry's parents rented a huge car for all of us to fit. They had four rows of seats. I was in the 3rd row with Emily and Harry. I was in the middle.

"Em, it'll be okay," I assured her while she rested her head on my shoulder. "I don't know Lou. I think it might be a trap," she said. "It's not, I promise," I replied while kissing her forehead.

Once we all got in, we drove towards towards the werehouse.

~Niall's Pov~

I was stuck here. I didn't do anything...did I? I don't know.

One of the guys came in. "Time to go," he said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Don't talk back if you want to go back to your friends alive," he said.

I stopped talking. He took me to a red pickup truck. "Can I ask where we're going?" I mumbled. "We're going...somewhere," he replied.

"Where's Evelyn?" I asked. "In a different car. We're taking two different cars," he replied. I decided not to talk back.

They lead me in and I sat down. They closed the door and I heard the child lock.

I stayed silent as we drove off.

~Emily's Pov~

We finally got to the werehouse. "Where's Evelyn?" I asked. "They're not here yet love," Louis gently told me.

I groaned. Suddenly a car showed up. I hoped the police came soon. My parents called the police before we left.

We stepped out. There was a red pickup truck and a silver Prius. The two guys stepped out.

"Hello," he said. Another guy came out with Evelyn. His arms were wrapped around her. "Evelyn!" I yelled.

Another guy came out with Niall. He had a gun with him. "Niall!" Liam yelled.

"Who are you?" Liam yelled. "I'm Matt," the one with black hair said. "I'm Tony," the one with brown hair said.

"Where's the money?" Matt asked. "In the car," Dad said.

Matt held a gun to Niall's head. Niall gulped. "Try anything funny, Niall gets killed," he warned, while walking closer to our car. Tony just stayed with Evelyn near their car.

Just when he was going to open the car door, I heard the voices I were glad to hear.

"IT'S THE POLICE!"

__________________

No words. Hope you enjoyed it. Kinda left you on a cliffhanger there but I'm already working on the next chapter. It should be up later today. :)

-Aïcha :)