~16~

~Emma's Pov~

My parents were on the phone with some dude. I didn't even care anymore. I just wanted my sister back.

Suddenly, Liam came in crying. He fell on the couch between me and Emily. Louis was leaning against the doorway. He started to walk away.

"Liam? What's wrong?" I asked him. "T-They...g-got...N-Niall," he trembled. He was shaking violently. "What? First Evelyn? Now Niall?" Emily exclaimed. Liam nodded his head.

Suddenly my parents got off the phone. "We talked to the bank. They're giving us the money. We're going to get Evelyn back tomorrow," Dad said.

"Where's Harry?" Harry mom asked. As if on cue, Harry and Louis walked in. "Harry, as soon as Evelyn is back, you two are going to get married," she told him.

"Mum...," he started to say. "Yes Harry?" She asked. "I...I...I don't want to get married to Evelyn."

~Zayn's Pov~

Someone just please kill me now. I've lived such a crappy life I just want it to end.

My phone vibrated. It was from them. "Good job Malik. Someone knows how to follow orders."

I was furious. "What did you do to Niall?" I texted back.

My phone vibrated"Nothing...for now. Do what we tell you to do and Niall and Evelyn won't get hurt," it said.

I didn't bother to text back. " Zayn? Are you okay?" Louis asked through the bathroom door.

"Fine. I just need time alone," I assured him. "Okay," Louis replied. I heard his and Harry's footsteps fade as they walked away.

I had an incoming call. "Hello?" I asked. "Let us talk to the family," Matt said.

I walked out and went to the living room. "Phone call," I said, pressing the speaker button.

"Do you have the money?" Matt asked. "Yes," Evelyn's dad replied. "Good. Meet us at the abandon werehouse at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow. We'll exchange. You give us the money. We'll give you Evelyn and Niall," he explained.

"Is that clear?" He asked. "Yes," we all said. He hung up. Tomorrow was the day. After all this was done, I was going to tell them the truth.

~Harry's Pov~

When I told mum I didn't want to marry Evelyn anymore, she was shocked. "W-What do you mean?" She asked. "S-She's in love with Niall, not me," I explained.

"That's the least of our problems now. We had to get Niall and Evelyn back.

"This conversation isn't over yet," Mum told me. Great. I'm in trouble now.

~Evelyn's Pov~

I was pacing around my 'room' when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said.

It was Tony. He was carrying Niall, bridal style. "Niall! What did you do to him?" I demanded. "None of your business. Try anything funny, Niall will get killed," he warned. I nodded.

After he left, only shock buried my mind. I had to cooperate with them, or Niall would be killed.

~Third Person View~

Tony walked out and walked to another room down the hallway. It looked like Evelyn's room. Square, plain, with a window on the ceiling and a bed in the corner.

Tony walked over to the bed and set down Niall. Tony looked at him. His breathing was shallow and uneven. His heartbeat was slow and steady.

Tony walked out and closed the door. Tomorrow was the money day. It was all that everyone yearned for.

____________________

Sorry this chapter sucks. I'm trying to update this book more since it's almost done. So expect more. Until then.

-Aïcha :)