Chapter43: ONE OF YOU

"You want me sit with you?". Leesu eagerly nodded.

"We'll be by your side the whole time, don't worry". Sakura never fails to comfort her everytime she experienced this kind of feeling.

The feeling of meeting your long lost friend— at least one of your old friend. She panicked and all the possible thoughts she can think keeps on circulating around her mind.

Leesu is really lucky to be grouped with the five lovely girls. They really takes care of her. They don't let Leesu feels like she's a burden and her condition and relationship with the people she used to be with that affects her right now.

The girls shows that she's important to the group and show how she loved by so many people including the girls.

"What can I do without all of you...". Leesu says what's on her mind and heard by Sakura.

"What can we do too without you in the group?". Sakura hold her hands tight and lean on her shoulder.

"Thank you for everything, Unnie". She sincerely said it with all her heart.

The other girls wakes up one by one and started to get ready to go to the music show.

Despite of Leesu feeling blue, she puts a good outfit. She still needs to be presentable because of her job.

After they get ready, their managers get them at their dorm and go to the station

"I'm relieved that she fell asleep". Yunjin said when she saw Leesu peacefully sleeping at the back of the car.

"She's probably getting anxious again. If I only can take it away from her". Chaewon added. The three are always together in one car while Sakura, Kazuha, and Eunchae on the other car.

"I really hope she feels better someday". Yunjin gets Leesu's hand and caressed it.

After almost an hour because of traffic, they finally arrived at the station. Leesu is now awake. She puts her cap and fix her mask.

There's already a bunch of reporters waiting for them and the other artists that will perform this friday.

The girls went out of the cars and the camera instantly flashes in their faces. Out of the six members, only Leesu wearing hat.

They form a straight line for the reporters and some of their fans take a photos.

"Look to the right, please". The girls look at their right and strike poses. They also did it to the other side.

"Please pose a heart". They respectfully pose a different heart.

"Leesu-ssi, please remove your hat just for a second". One of the reporters requested.

Leesu hesitate if she would remove it. There's nothing wrong with her being posted on internet without a makeup, it's not a big deal for her. The problem is, it's obvious that she haven't sleep but thanks for that traffic that made their travel time in an hour, she got a very short sleep . Her face is now puffy rather than looking so tired.