Chapter47: GAMES CATERER 3

The third batch for second game started and this time Yunjin is LE SSERAFIM' representative.

The third batch representatives started running towards the finish line to get their own papers.

"Be careful, Yunjin!". Leesu said while jumping.

The boys is leading and quickly get their papers. Leesu is so focused on the game and saw Sunoo running towards her instead of his own team.

"Leesu-ssi!". Sunoo shout and pulled Leesu on her wrist, not letting the lady answer.

Leesu just run and letting Sunoo drag her in front. They came second as well.

"What is it?". Leesu asked while catching her breath.

"I'd thought about you as soon as I read it". Sunoo said while facing her the paper.

"Oohh, but I'm not sure if I can do that". Leesu suddenly become nervous.

"You? Of course you can do this. You're good at everything". Sunoo said while giggling.

"I'll try my very best to win this". Leesu said and started stretching her arms.

Unfortunately, the first person who got back didn't win the challenge they supposed to do. So Sunoo and Leesu is now the first place.

"What's written, Sunoo-ssi?". Na pd asked.

"Someone who can hit the apple from 10 meters distance". Sunoo proudly read it.

Everyone started cheering because they instantly knew that the only person who can do it is Leesu. On the other hand, the lady is nervous and shaking her hands.

"Leesu-ssi was a former archery athlete, everyone. If anyone wants to challenge just go here". Na pd just made Leesu more nervous and pressured.

"I'm not sure if I can really hit the target...". Leesu said and brush her hair back.

"How long it's been since you play?". Na pd asked. Leesu looked up, thinking when she last hold a bow.

"Uhmm... I just got back to it before I casted? probably a year ago or 2 years ago since I came back playing to relax. But I stopped after I came to Korea". She answered.

"Oh, not that long ago. May I ask why you stop?". Na pd asked again while waiting for the staff to set up everything.

"I moved to Korea so I had to stop. I became busy and I want to focus on my dancing skills and vocal". The other artists attentively listening. They find it interesting, being an former archery athlete and now an Idol.

"Oh, amazing"
"That's a real bow?!"
"What?"
"Daebak!"

When the equipment arrives, it gain different reactions from artists.

Leesu put an arm guard and chest guard, together with a finger tab for safety purposes. Earning another reactions from the other groups seeing her putting everything on her own.

"It's fine if you didn't hit the target, just be safe and don't get hurt". Sunoo said, started to worry.

Leesu can't hear any of them. She suddenly went to athlete mode, becoming serious with it. It became her habit that every time she wear her equipment, her mind is set to the target.

"You have three chance to hit the apple. Just tell me when you're ready". Leesu nodded and stretch her arms for the last time before picking up the bow.

"She's so cool"
"We never see her with that, right?"
"I'm so proud of her"
"Unnie is so cool~"
"She's really amazing"