Chapter46: GAMES CATERER 2

Leesu's smile back when SEVENTEEN arrives. She happily greeted them again when sudden Hoshi pointed her and waved at her. Once again, she stopped herself from fangirling and bow to him a few times.

"Who would believe that you will be here with us now". Hoshi said to her when it's her turn to shake his hand since he initiate to shake the whole group's hands.

"Thank you~". She replied shyly and started to get blushed.

Eunchae beside her holding her laugher. They are the two people in the group that can relate to each other because they both love SEVENTEEN.

Without further ado, the show started by letting them see the tarpaulin prepared by BTS. It's such a shame that they are busy with their other schedule, the hybe family would be complete if ever they are physically here and would be more memorable.

They get ready to introduce their group, the girls are under a lot of pressure.

When their turn comes, the girls walked like a model until they reached the middle and started dancing their debut song.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are LE SSERAFIM!". They introduced themselves and clap too when the other groups started clapping.

"How's the promotion so far?". Na pd asked.

"It's fun. We really having fun because we got to see our fans every time we perform and hear their cheer". Chaewon answered.

"It this your first full day shoot of variety sh—- wait ㅋㅋㅋㅋ- Leesu-ssi, why are you looking at me like that?". Na pd asked which makes everyone attention goes to Leesu.

"She's been smiling so wide since she got here and she's too focus on me, I feel so pressured". Na pd said. Leesu just laughed while shaking her head.

"She's just a fan, Pd-nim. She really likes this show so much". Sakura explained for Leesu.

"Ani~ I'm a fan of yours. I'm not a celebrity". Na pd is now getting embarrassed with his ears getting red.

"You are a celebrity for me". Leesu teasingly throw a wink but end up laughing at herself too.

On the other hand, The other groups are being whipped by Leesu. They've been seeing Leesu's reaction since they stopped in the middle and laughing at her.

"She's so cute". Mingyu said while laughing.

"She really looked so excited, look at her eyes". Dino said while pointing her but still laughing.

"We heard that LE SSERAFIM are full of talented people-"

"Chaewon and Sakura debuted for the second time and came from a successful girl group, Kazuha was ballerina, Yunjin was an opera singer, Eunchae memorized the FEARLESS in just 10 minutes, and last but not the least, Leesu was an archery athlete and car racer back then"

"Wow..."
"They indeed a talented girls"
"Legend"

What Na pd said received a couple of compliments not just from the other artists but also from the staff in front of the girls which made them shy a little.

"Is that right?". Na pd asked them.

"Nae". The girls answered and giggles.

"Wow... We are really looking forward to you today. Let's have fun!". They all clapped again and started going back to their own tent.

The next group started until the other groups made their entrances and introduced their groups.

The first game started, Red light, Green light. Everyone needs to passed the light while getting the essential food/drinks for summer.