9

You are sitting in the rec room looking at the TV in front of you, The Base has been pretty quiet for the past few days. Ghost was still on his mission with Alejandro and you and Soap have been training together trying to get him back to his old shape after the incident. It has been mainly trying to get him to lift heavy again and move around without any issues. His wounds have healed pretty well already. Only causing him minor issues at times. You two have agreed to teach each other about their best skills. Reaper wanting to help Soap move around more quiet, teaching him how to sneak up on people properly, in case of not having a gun to hand for now, he has been doing pretty good. They train every day for hours until the Sunrises into the deep night. 

There you are again, waiting on the field for Soap. As you saw him walk over to the position you're standing at a smile formed on your face hidden by the mask. "Johnny what a pleasure to have you back here, 5 minutes too late" Your eye tracing his movements. "I'm sorry dear I had some business to take care off. Now I am here and ready to kick your ass" You let out a small chuckle. 

"What do you think about some more Hand-to-Hand combat today? since I kicked your ass pretty badly last time" His lips forming into a grin. "Oh c'mon you play Unfair" You get into position. 
"I am just simply better than you, attack me first" He keeps eye contact, waiting for you to do the first move. You think about it for a second and launch a punch at his side, which he blocks off with his arm. He grabs your hand quickly twisting it around making you turn your back towards him, Pulling you close to his chest. He grabs your other hand and fixated it on your back. "way too easy" He let out a chuckle holding you into place. "You would have been dead by now if my opponent wouldn't of looked so good." you turn your head over your shoulder, looking at him as good as possible. His cheeks blush slightly flustered by the compliment. 

You take the second of him having to process said words. Reaching with your foot behind you pulling away one of his legs. Having him fall to the ground. He let get of your hands out of shock. "Too easy" You chuckle and turn around to look at him. "Now that was unfair" He grabbed your hand you offered to help him back up. 

"I am just using your tricks on yourself Johnny" You get back into position. "You attack now". Soap started launching hits at you which you blocked off, creating a constant back and forth of either one trying to get the other to the ground. Both of you are focused. You manage to move behind him, Kicking the back of his knee to have him fall forward on both knees. Taking both of his hands and securing them behind his back. His breath is heavy, a low chuckle leaving his mouth as you also try to catch your breath. "You're better than the first time, was I really that irresistible ? " His pink lips form a Smirk, his hair slightly messy from the action. You let go of his hands and walk around him to look him in the eyes, You scan his current position. Him sitting on his knees in front of you, hands on his back and a strand of hair from his Mohawk hanging over his Forehead. Before you could answer him, his grin grew bigger, and he suddenly jumped up wrestling you to the ground. 

You try your best to get him off you but fall into laughter as his heavy figure sits on you comfortable, having you unable to move. "I'm too exhausted to fight you off of me now" A chuckle leaving him. "Try it, could be useful for the future" He crosses his arms in front of his chest and looks down at you. "You're killing me Soap" You try to move arms and legs to get him off but give up eventually. "If I had my knife on me now you have been dead a long time ago and besides I like how submissive you look on top of me like that" You wink and lay your hands on his thighs trying to assert dominance playfully. He only laughs "Oh you wish". 

After getting off of you he takes your hand and helps you stand up. "Be happy it's me training this with you and not Ghost he probably would have bought an actual knife" 

They notice Price walking up to them and watching them. "She almost had you there Soap you need to watch out." He says with a slight smirk on his face. "Captain" He turns around both of your eyes falling on Price. 

"Don't feel bothered by me, I am just watching" He crosses his arms in front of his chest. 

"On to round three then" Soap turns back to you. "Let me know if I hurt you y/n, but I can't go that easy on you when the captain is he-" He gets suddenly Interrupted by you launching a punch onto his side, he stumbles back. He blocks another punch by you, getting thrown to the ground as you kick him in the stomach. The air getting pushed out of his lungs for a second.

Price starts laughing.  "I told you in the beginning to not underestimate her Soap". You walk up to Soap a grin hidden under the mask.  You reach your hand forward helping him get up. "Where did that come from all of a sudden". You wipe the dirt from his shirt. "Surprise attack Soap" 
The blue eyes following your hand wipe over the fabric covering his upper body. "Thank you dear" He smiles.  

"keep up the good work you two, I am back in my office if you need anything" He smiles and starts walking back again, taking in the fresh air. 

Soap turns to you again, "Shower and then grab some food?" . "Sounds good you're smelly" You try to hold back your laughter while walking back. "What do you mean smelly?" He starts to smell himself "I am not smelly" He walks up to her. "I'll meet you in the rec room Soap" You continue walking to your room. 

Soap walks into his room still smelling himself. "what does she mean I smell" He whispers to himself, jumping into the shower quickly.

Soap and you make some simple food in the kitchen before sitting down on the couch. He grabs the remote and puts on a random movie. Concentrating on his food and the TV. You also start eating your food a bit turned away from his as your mask is pulled up to your nose, allowing you to eat. 

_________________

I dont know how Hand-to-Hand combat always turns out so sexually with them. Also, I was thinking about adding another character from cod to this book, just to have more than 3 to work with, any suggestions? 

Also Merry Christmas :)

Word count: 1211