Stuff

Dream POV

I sat with my rounded back posture on the floor, with a numb tail, low floppy ears, a blank stare and loss of motivation to do literally anything. I felt empty despite the care I'm receiving.

No matter how much he does for me, I feel like his words were the real salt to my wound.

His presence makes me unhappy.

Incredibly unhappy, just because of what he said. Not even the fact with how he treated me. That's the bare minimum.

I felt something very cold being applied to my back and it did feel good, quite relaxing. Feeling the burning tension that I've been trying to ignore every single passing minute, but at least now is leaving my back a little which was great.

George had already pulled the bullet out of my leg, put some sprays and creams on it, whatever that was, and bandaged it up. Now while he still had all the supplies with him, he thinks that he can finally treat the burn on my back as well.

"Really, the least I can do on there is apply more of the cream and wrap it around with bandages, and that's it. Your body has to do most of the work when it comes to healing."

So far, not even once have I spoken back to him, but he keeps talking and being so sure in himself that I'm listening. I heard that in his voice. Wish I had that confidence now.

George was gently rubbing in the cream in circles, making sure everything was covered. Then he wiped his fingers clean against some leftover bandage so he can use the new batch, and he began to wrap it around my back and chest. That one probably needed more layers of wrapping, so it took longer.

He made a knot once finished and tucked it under one of the layers. "Done." and started to pack it all up into a first aid kit box. He's taking his time, organizing it so all fits in perfectly.

"I have to admit it. I'm confused with myself." George said out of the blue. It made my ears stand up pointy again. But I still didn't move an inch of my body.

"I don't know how to act and behave, so I think I can see why you're having mixed feelings about me. And that's a good decision, keep going. Don't let your guard down. I'm just trying to figure out... stuff." he swallowed "Yeah, stuff."

What a weird thing to say.

George was still packing up "After Quackity told me he'll actually end my life if I continue treating you like you're my friend or something like that again, I can't decide on who to listen anymore. Either I listen to my guts and risk everything I have left, or stick to Quackity's threat and stay alive. I feel like a teenage boy, choosing the wrong things which end up making me someone who I'm not. But at this point, I can't really tell what's right and wrong anymore." he closed the box and kept sitting behind me. I was not sure what he was doing now.

"It doesn't sit right with me to say that you're the cause of this all, because it's not true. That's one thing I definitely know. The people who brought you here are who create the issue, making your life hell, and their own. Which is Schlatt's and Quackity's doing. Schlatt is who founded this whole laboratory, and Quackity just helps him with keeping everything going. I believe that Schlatt had something happen to him in his past, something related to hybrids that made him hate them at this rate. So he wanted revenge. He always had obsessions with being independant and forming a company too. That's what Quackity told me a long time ago. Everyone you see here didn't come with their own will, we've all been forced. If we didn't come here, Schlatt would put families into danger. How? I don't know. I didn't want to risk anything so I had to leave everyone behind. Police wasn't an option either. If you know what those are..."