"The Unexpected Bond: A Story of Friendship and Acceptance in the LOV" (4)

Midoriya woke up the next day feeling a sense of nervous anticipation. He had made a huge decision the previous day, one that would change the course of his life forever. He was now a member of the League of Villains, a group of ruthless and dangerous criminals.

He got out of bed and made his way downstairs, his footsteps echoing through the empty halls. As he reached the main living area, he was surprised to find a welcoming party waiting for him.

There was music playing and balloons floating everywhere. The other members of the League were all there, smiling and chatting as they celebrated Midoriya's arrival.

"I didn't expect this," Midoriya said, his eyes wide with surprise.

Spinner stepped forward, a broad grin on his face. "This is a welcoming party for you, Midoriya. Let's have a drink, shall we?"

Midoriya couldn't believe it. He had always thought of the League as a bunch of cold-blooded villains, but here they were, celebrating and having a good time. It was a side of them he had never seen before.

Shigaraki took the stage, introducing Midoriya to the rest of the League. He went around the room, naming each member and their quirks. There was Dabi, with his fiery powers. Himiko Toga, with her ability to transform into anyone she wanted. Twice, with his duplication Quirk. Mr. Compress, with his ability to compress objects into tiny balls. And Spinner, his quirk giving him attributes similar to that of a gecko. Then there's Kurogiri, he is our bartender, he has the ability to teleport us...

As each member spoke, they shared their stories, their reasons for becoming villains. Some had been wronged by society, others had been driven to desperation by their circumstances.

And then it was Midoriya's turn. He hesitated at first, not sure if he was ready to share his past with these strangers. But something about the warmth and acceptance of the group made him feel comfortable.

"I was bullied by my childhood friend," he said, his voice soft and hesitant. "He always made fun of me, called me names. And even though I tried to be a hero, he never appreciated it. He always told me I would never be good enough."

There was a stunned silence in the room. Everyone was shocked that such a bright and innocent-looking boy could have gone through such hardship. And as they hugged each other, a sense of camaraderie and solidarity filled the room.

But just as they were getting comfortable, a loud boom echoed through the base. "I am here," a voice called out.

***

Ya'll enjoying it so far? I hope so haha :)