"Midoriya's Fall from Grace" (10)

As Uraraka came to, she found herself lying on the cold ground, with Midoriya standing in front of her. She looked up at him, her heart racing as she tried to make sense of what was happening.

At first, Midoriya wore a sad smile on his face, but as he realized that Uraraka was awake, his expression became cold and distant.

"Midoriya...what's going on?" Uraraka asked, her voice trembling. "Why are you here? And why are you with the villains?"

Midoriya looked down at her, his eyes filled with sadness and regret. "It's a long story, Uraraka," he said. "But the short version is that I made a terrible mistake. I joined the villains, thinking that it was the only way to protect the people I care about. But now...I don't know how to fix things."

Uraraka's heart ached at the sight of her friend, torn between his duty as a hero and his loyalty to the villains. She knew that she had to do something to help him, but she didn't know where to start.

"We can fix this, Midoriya," she said, her voice full of determination. "We can find a way to bring you back to the light. But first, we have to get out of here. Can you help me escape?"

As Uraraka begged Midoriya to help her escape, he hesitated, his mind racing with all the possible outcomes. But in the end...

"It's too late for me to be a hero, Uraraka," he said, his voice heavy with regret. "I've made my choice, and there's no going back now."

Just as Midoriya was about to walk away, they were interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching. Dabi and Toga walked into the room, their eyes scanning the scene with interest.

"Why haven't you chained her up yet, Midoriya?" Toga asked, a sly smile on her face. "She's a weakling. She can't do much," Midoriya replied coldly.

"Don't underestimate the heroes," Toga warned, her voice dripping with amusement. "You're really turning into Dabi. You used to be so pure and innocent."

The three villains laughed at the joke, the sound echoing off the walls of the room. Uraraka watched in horror as Midoriya joined in, his once-kind face twisted into a sneer.

As they walked out of the room, leaving Uraraka to be chained up and helpless, she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to her friend. How had he become so cold and heartless?

As the hours passed, Toga returned to the room, a sly grin on her face. She approached Uraraka and pulled out a knife, its blade glinting in the dim light.

"This blood will be useful in infiltrating UA..." Toga said, as she plunged the knife into Uraraka's abdomen.

Uraraka struggled against the pain, trying to break free from her chains. But it was no use. Toga was too strong, and she quickly lost consciousness, the last thing she heard being Toga's triumphant laughter.

***

Hope ya'll enjoyed.

Question of the day, is Toga cool?