"Midoriya's Fall: The Tragedy of a Lost Hero" (12)

Midoriya stood there, he had been outside, testing his newfound power, when he came across his classmates. Thus, he stood there, facing his former classmates and teacher, a wicked grin on his face. He had been waiting for this moment, and he was ready to show them the full extent of his newfound power.

"Who are you?" Aizawa demanded, his arms crossed over his chest. "What do you want?"

Midoriya chuckled, his eyes glowing with malice. "I'm the one who's going to destroy you," he said. "I'm the one who's going to prove that I'm the strongest, the most powerful."

He raised his hand, and a bolt of blue lightning shot out, narrowly missing Aizawa's head. The hero leaped back, narrowly avoiding the attack, and signaled for Todoroki and Bakugo to attack.

The three heroes fought with all their might, but they were no match for Midoriya's new Quirk. He was too powerful, too fast, and they couldn't land a single hit.

As they battled on, the streets of the city were left in ruins, buildings crumbled and debris scattered everywhere. The people fled in terror, afraid of what was happening.

Just when it seemed like all hope was lost, Kamui Woods, the pro hero, arrived on the scene. He used his Quirk to ensnare Midoriya in a thick net of vines, and the heroes rushed to his side.

They tore off his mask, revealing his true identity. "Izuku?" Aizawa gasped, his eyes wide with shock. "Is it really you?"

Midoriya looked up at them, his eyes filled with sadness. "Yes, it's me," he said. "I-I don't know what happened. I-I remember being kidnapped by the League of Villains, and then everything after that is just a blur." Midoriya lied, to make it seem like he was brainwashed.

The heroes tried to plead with him, to get him to come back to the side of good, but Midoriya was too far gone. He broke free of Kamui Woods' vines with a burst of lightning, and flew off into the night, leaving his former friends and teachers behind.

They watched him go, their hearts heavy with sadness and regret, knowing that they had lost one of their own to the darkness. But even as they mourned, they knew that they had to keep fighting, to protect the people and the world that they loved.

And so, with hope in their hearts and determination in their hearts, they vowed to never give up, to keep fighting for justice and for the light, no matter what challenges lay ahead.

***

I hope you enjoyed