"The Temptation of Midoriya: A Struggle for Identity and Purpose" (5)

After the League of Villains celebrated Midoriya's decision to give up on being a hero and join their ranks, a loud boom sounded, shattering the peaceful atmosphere.

"I am here," a voice boomed, causing Shigaraki to angrily yell out.

"All Might!"

Midoriya's face was one of shock and grief. He felt as if he had betrayed All Might, his friends, and everything he had ever stood for. His eyes locked onto All Might's for a split second before he was suddenly teleported to another building.

Not knowing what to do, Midoriya simply sat there, rethinking his decision. "What am I doing?" he questioned, feeling a sense of doubt and confusion wash over him. He missed his friends and the sense of purpose he had felt as a hero.

"Alright, it's time to get out of here," he said out loud, trying to summon the courage to escape.

But as he stood up and took a step forward, a dark and evil voice spoke, sending chills through his body. "Where do you think you're going, boy?"

Midoriya froze in place, unsure of what to do. He had no idea who was speaking or what was happening.

"You are All Might's disciple, yet you made the decision to join the villains?" the voice continued, a hint of disgust and disappointment in its tone.

Slowly, Midoriya turned around, only to be face to face with All For One. The villain's eyes seemed to bore into his soul, sending shivers down his spine.

"Listen here, boy. You can't return to the heroes now. You have officially joined the villains," All For One said, his voice dripping with malice.

Midoriya tried to resist, to hold onto the sense of right and wrong that had guided him all his life. But All For One was a master manipulator, and he slowly began to break Midoriya's will.

As the two engaged in a deep conversation, something changed in Midoriya. He didn't know what it was, but he felt a sense of darkness and despair wash over him.

I wonder what will happen next... Will Midoriya succumb to All For One's influence, or will he find a way to escape and return to the heroes? And where are the rest of the League of Villains in all of this? The story is left open-ended, leaving only questions...

***

Cough, cough.

Have ya'll cought up with season 6?

Yes or nah?

:)