Once And For All (16)

Despite his best efforts, Izuku couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that weighed on his shoulders. He knew that he was a traitor, working against his friends and classmates, and it was a burden that he couldn't escape. He tried to bury his feelings deep down, but they always seemed to resurface, haunting him whenever he least expected it.

The Provisional Hero License Exam was fast approaching, and Izuku knew that he had to be on his best behavior. He couldn't let anyone suspect that he was a traitor, not when his entire future was on the line. So he pushed himself harder than ever, studying and training long hours, determined to do whatever it took to pass the exam.

As the day of the exam arrived, Izuku felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. He knew that this was his chance to prove himself, to show that he was a hero through and through. But he also knew that he had a secret to keep, a secret that could ruin everything.

The exam was grueling, as expected, and Izuku found himself pitted against some of the toughest and most experienced heroes-in-training. He fought hard, using all his skill and strength to hold his own against his opponents. But even as he battled, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. He had the sense that he was being watched, and that his classmates suspected something about him.

"Midoriya, what's going on with you?" asked Ochaco Uraraka, one of Izuku's closest friends. "You seem different lately. Like you're hiding something."

"I'm fine, Uraraka," Izuku replied, trying to keep his voice casual. "I'm just focused on the exam, that's all."

Uraraka looked at him skeptically, but she didn't press the issue. She knew that Izuku had been through a lot lately, and she didn't want to burden him further.

As the exam went on, Izuku tried his best to put his concerns aside and focus on the task at hand. He knew that he had to pass this exam if he wanted to become a hero, and he was determined to give it his all.

But despite his best efforts, Izuku couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. He had the sense that he was being watched, and that the League of Villains was always one step ahead of him. He tried to ignore it, but the paranoia was eating away at him, making it hard for him to concentrate.

In the end, Izuku managed to pass the exam, but just barely. He was exhausted, both physically and mentally, and all he wanted was to go home and rest. But as he was walking back to his dorm, he was ambushed by a group of villains.

"Midoriya," a cold voice called out. "It's time for you to come back to us." 

Izuku froze, his heart racing as he saw the League of Villains standing before him. He knew that he couldn't fight them, not alone, but he also knew that he couldn't go back to being a villain. He was torn, not sure what to do.

In the end, Izuku's fears were realized when the heroes lost the battle against the villains. Despite their best efforts, they were overpowered and outnumbered, and Izuku was captured by the League of Villains once again.

"Izuku, please," a voice pleaded as he was dragged away. "Come back to us. You don't have to be like this."

But Izuku's mind was already clouded by the brainwashing of All For One, and he was unable to resist. He was taken to the hideout of the League of Villains, where he was once again indoctrinated into their ranks.

As the days passed, Izuku struggled to come to terms with the fact that he was once again a villain. He knew that he had to be on guard at all times, hiding his true allegiances from his classmates and the heroes. He was torn, not sure what to do.

On one hand, he wanted to break free from the control of the League of Villains and return to the side of good. But on the other hand, he was afraid of what would happen if he tried to rebel. He didn't know if he was strong enough to fight against All For One and the other villains on his own.