"Midoriya's Struggle: From Villain to Hero" (15)

As Izuku awakened in his own class, he looked around coldly, taking in the sad faces of his classmates. Tenya Iida, Momo Yaoyorozu, Katsuki Bakugo, Yuga Aoyama, Mina Ashido, Tsuyu Asui, Mashirao Ojiro, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, Koji Koda, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji, Kyoka Jiro, Hanta Sero, Fumikage Tokoyami, Shoto Todoroki, Toru Hagakure, and Minoru Mineta were all present, some of them even crying at the sight of their once-beloved classmate.

As Izuku looked up, everyone went quiet, waiting for him to speak. "Huh," he said in an unrecognizable voice, similar to All For One's. "Why am I here...?"

The heroes, including All Might, Endeavor, Midnight, and Aizawa, tried to explain to Izuku what had happened, how he had been brainwashed by All For One and turned against them. They begged him to come back to UA, to remember who he truly was and the values he held dear.

But Izuku seemed distant and unresponsive, his mind still under the control of All For One. The heroes tried for hours to reach him, but it seemed that their words were falling on deaf ears.

Just when all hope seemed lost, Izuku suddenly broke down, tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry," he said, over and over again. "I'm so sorry for what I've done."

The class gathered around him, offering him comfort and support as they had a deep conversation about everything that had happened. They talked about their feelings, their fears, and their hope that they could bring Izuku back to the light.

---

Izuku's life was not easy after returning to UA. Despite his best efforts to fit in and study, he was sometimes treated poorly by his classmates, who couldn't forget that he had once been a villain. Izuku understood their feelings, but it was still difficult for him to bear the weight of their mistrust and resentment.

Despite the challenges, Izuku persevered, determined to prove himself and show that he was truly back on the side of good. He spent long hours studying and training, hoping to regain the trust of his classmates and become a true hero.

One day, Izuku woke up in his dorm to find the entire League of Villains standing in his room. "Wakey wakey, sleepy pants!" Toga said with a grin.

"How are you guys here?" Izuku asked, shocked.

"The villains they captured were just clones," Dabi explained, his voice cold. "The heroes haven't said anything to protect their reputation, which is already falling."

"You had all of that planned out?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes..." Shigaraki answered, scratching his neck.

"Now that you're back at UA, we can expand our plans even beyond your wildest dreams," Kurogiri added, his voice equally cold. "It's all up to you, Midoriya. Make Master proud."

There was a moment of silence, until Dabi finally broke it. "Honestly, Midoriya, you're a great actor," he said, a hint of admiration in his voice. "You fooled the heroes into thinking you were under All For One's control."

With that, all the villains started laughing, as if they were sharing some private joke. Then, suddenly, someone knocked on the door. In a split second, all the villains had teleported out of the room.

"Are you alright, Midoriya?" a concerned voice called out from the other side of the door. It was Uraraka.

"Yeah, I am... Don't worry," Izuku called back, trying to keep his voice steady.

As the days passed, Izuku struggled to come to terms with the fact that the League of Villains were still active. He knew that he had to be on guard at all times, and that he couldn't let his guard down for a second.

But he also knew that he couldn't let fear consume him. He had to keep fighting, and do everything in his power to protect his friends and the people he loved...

***

I feel like the story is getting messy but eh.