"The Preceding Day of the Collapse" (8)

Meanwhile, Todoroki was fighting alongside his classmates and fellow heroes, trying to defend the city from the rampaging Nomus. His fire and ice powers proved to be effective against the creatures, but they were relentless and seemed to keep coming.

As the battle raged on, Todoroki couldn't help but feel a sense of frustration and anger welling up inside him. He had always struggled with his mixed heritage and the expectations placed on him by his father, Endeavor. He had always wanted to prove himself and be a hero in his own right, but it seemed like no matter how hard he tried, he always fell short.

As he fought, a voice whispered in his ear, offering him a way out. "Todoroki, listen to me. You don't have to struggle anymore. You can join the League of Villains and be free from the expectations of the heroes. You can be your own person, and use your powers to your full potential. What do you say?"

Todoroki hesitated for a moment, tempted by the offer. But then he thought of his friends and the people he had sworn to protect. He couldn't turn his back on them, no matter how much he struggled.

With a fierce determination, Todoroki pushed back against the voice and redoubled his efforts in the battle. He would be a hero, no matter what it took.

---

As the Nomus rampaged through the city, the pro heroes were called in to help defend against the powerful creatures. Among them was Endeavor, Shoto Todoroki's father, who fought with all his might to protect the people.

Despite their combined efforts, the Nomus proved to be a formidable foe, and the heroes were struggling to keep them at bay. Just when things seemed at their worst, a loud explosion rocked the city, signaling the arrival of All Might.

The Symbol of Peace joined the battle, taking on the Nomus with his full strength. As he fought, All For One revealed himself to All Might, taunting him and goading him into a fight.

All Might accepted the challenge, and the two powerful figures clashed in a fierce battle. The fight raged on for what seemed like an eternity, each side giving it their all.

All Might stood face to face with All For One, his fists clenched and determination in his eyes. "I will defeat you," he declared, his voice full of conviction.

All For One just laughed, a wicked glint in his eye. "You think you can defeat me, All Might? You are no match for my power and strength."

"I won't let you and your evil ways destroy the world," All Might replied, his voice firm. "I will stop you, no matter what it takes."

"Oh, All Might," All For One said, shaking his head. "You are so naive. You may defeat me this time, but what about my successors? Do you think you can stop them as well?"

All Might was shocked to hear this, his eyes widening in surprise. "Successors? More than one?"

"Yes, All Might," All For One replied, a sly smile on his face. "More than one..."

All Might's brow furrowed as he tried to process this information. He had always known that All For One had successors, but he had never imagined there would be more than one.

"Who are they?" he asked, his voice laced with determination. "I need to know who I'm up against."

All For One chuckled at All Might's words, "I'm afraid I can't reveal that information just yet, All Might. You'll have to wait and see."

All Might nodded, knowing that he would have to be on his guard at all times. He would do whatever it took to protect the people and defeat All For One's successors.

In the end, All Might emerged victorious, but at a great cost. He had used up the last of his powers, and his hero days were now behind him. All For One was captured and taken into custody, finally brought to justice for his crimes.

As the dust settled and the city was saved, the heroes tended to their wounds and mourned the loss of All Might's powers. But amidst the chaos, something in the balance had snapped...