Chapter four

ONLY YOU

ONLY YOU

JAYLAS face had completely transformed into a sour one at the mention of her baby daddy's name.

She didn't wanna talk about him but it would be rude to flat out purposely ignore Jamel's question.

"He's my baby daddy. Also Jacobs father." Was all she said not wanting to explain further and Jamel understood but didn't care.

"Oh are y'all together?" Jamel fiddles with his fingers, his anticipation getting to the best of him.

Because the moment she says that it's complicated he's leaving.

He wants nothing to do with a woman that stays messing around with their baby daddy. Although they claim they want to move on.

Nope. Uh uh. Jamel doesn't do messy he wants a womans all. Wants them all it himself.

"Who's asking?" Jayla says with a raised eyebrow wanting this topic to be dropped.

"Me. I like you and I don't want a girl that messes with around her baby daddy." He scoots closer to Jayla on the bench.

Her heart rate increased by the second. How was he so smooth and confident.

Yet he barely knew her.

"So I'm not gonna ask again... Are you fucking around with that nigga?"

Jayla shook her head making Jamel smirk in triumph." Good. Because I ain't like sharing."

"Jamel I don't do relationships." Ja could sense that she was getting antsy.

"I know Daniel told me. Neither do I. But for you I'm willing to try." He laces her hands with his and she gazed up at those alluring chocolate eyes.

She couldn't help but let out a dry laugh." But you don't know even know me and you already whipped."

"Yeah well let me get to know you then. I'm serious." He deadpans squeezing her hand and this makes her take a deep breath.

Just being in his presence was making her brain go all fuzzy. She couldn't think normal he was making her feel hot everywhere.

In a good way.

She hadn't felt this way since Dave. No man has ever been able to fulfill the void inside of her and Jamel just might be him.

However it was way too soon to tell. He could be playing her for all she knew.

"Alright fine, damn . Can I have my face back?!" She snapped and he just grinned at the fact she slowly caved in.

"Yes you can. KAARI AND JACOB COME OVER HERE." Jamel called out, his South Carolina accent prominent.

"Hold on buster." Ja raised a eyebrow at the name  and how she placed a hand on his chest.