Chapter eleven

OmniscientExcuse any errors and please vote and comment thank you!

Omniscient
Excuse any errors and please vote and comment thank you!

Currently Dave was in the studio with a couple of his homies. Trying to construct a song as his fans were desperate, and nagging for a new song from him.

However writers blocks was kicking him to curb, not to mention he couldn't think straight knowing that Jayla was somewhere content without him.

"Yo Dave you've been staring into that blank notebook for 2 hours. You thought of something?"

Dave shook his head stroking his beard to calm himself down. Since he was asked this question repeatedly since they came into the studio.

"Nah I haven't. This shit ain't as easy as it seems." He rolled his eyes slamming his hand the desk.

This caused everyone in the studio to jolt up not expecting the loud impact.

"Talk to your man." One of Dave's friend demanded nudging China.

China, who was still vividly shaken from his aggression. Had shaken off any sign of fear  and confidently strides over to him with her long legs.

Kneeling down, she grabbed Dave by his jaw and any sign of anger, that flickered in his eyes had disappeared, once he was met with her gaze.

"What's wrong?"

"Have you seen that bitches Instagram? She steady posting about her life." Dave scoffed and  it was evident who he was talking about.

Swallowing, China was very much aware of who Jayla was, in a way she envied her because she was all that Dave spoke.

No, she  couldn't help. However it just seemed like Dave was hung up on her, she didn't get what Jayla had that she didn't.

China  cooked cleaned and was respectful towards Dave. Never raised her voice at him only when provoked.

So Jayla was obviously his first love or something, leaving China feeling she had to compete for that spot.

So that she could be Dave's number one priority.

"Baby." China linked her hand with his causing him to look at their conjoined hands." Don't you think that maybe it's time to focus on yourself. Jayla is not worried about you so why are you worried  about her."

This had to be the wisest and truthful thing that China had spoken in their months of spending time together.

Heck even Dave was aware of this, because his eyes had expanded appalled by her words.

None of his friends had ever told him this.

So what makes China think that can come out of nowhere and utter this nonsense.

It took every bone in Dave's body to not swing at China. Hell or ever grab her by her throat slam her against the wall.

Because he respected her and wanted to make whatever this was work. He didn't.