Chapter nine

Dave Brewster point of view

Dave sat in his gym room watching a basketball game. It was the Utah Jazz vs Charlotte hornets. Now he didn't like the both of the teams but he had to make do.

Since his assistant was out getting him some food and the girl he slept with last night was still asleep.

So he had no choice but to keep himself some company and saviour the moment of being alone. Quite frankly, Dave didn't know what he was like to be alone.

Ever since him and Jayla broke up and she got a restraining order on his ass, he packed up and moved to Atlanta.

So since then, he's been having women over left right and centre. All the time he didn't sleep with them, he just appreciates their company.

If they were lucky enough he would let them stay until the morning. But the thing was no matter bitches he slept with, all he wanted was Jayla.

She was like a bad candy that you couldn't have and Dave just craved her in ways that he couldn't. As  to him losing that privilege.

At times he would find himself getting high as a kite and thinking, what would've life been life if he had listened to Jayla.

And stopped doing the things he did. Would they still be together, and be a happy family? Or  would they just rot in that relationship.

Growing to hate each other because of the lack of communication and lack of understanding.

"Morning handsome." A honeyed and angelic voice had met Dave's ears. He shut his eyes allowing the person to kiss on his neck softly.

The woman's freshly baby blue manicured nails that Dave paid for her, gripped his shoulders as she massaged them causing a soft groan to leave his lips.

"Morning to you China." Dave chuckled biting his lip as he finally opened his eyes, to see that she was grinning at him with her perfect teeth all on display.

"Why did you leave me." She pouted, tracing lines on his tattooed arms, and Dave just smacked his lips snapping out of his love dovey mood.

See this is what Dave didn't like. The sex being too good and then suddenly, she's latching on to him like a leech.

Not getting enough of him.

The only reason he even keeps her around is because she gives good massages.

And she  is the only woman that he can actually stand to be around, without wanting to choke her after being around for 5 minutes.

"Bro why are you being like that? The basketball was on so I had to go watch it." Dave gestured to the big screen in front of them making sure she wasn't blind.

China scoffed at this hugging her knees to her chest. Her movements on Dave had stopped and now he knew he messed up.

"China..."