XXVIII : No hablas ingles

Song above - Swang (Travis Scott remix)

This song has been on loop for me, along with a couple others lately. I'm starting a brand new phase of my life and I'm a little excited about it.

Here's Chapter 28 for you guys, we're getting so close to 30th Chapter it's scary haha. I don't exactly know how many chapters I'm planning to write  but I have a feeling that even 50 might be less to entail everything I have in mind so, there might just be another book after this one. How do you guys feel about a trilogy? Let me know in the comments :) 

Anyway, enough of my banter, hope you enjoy your read!

Chapter XXVIII

Rose Rarieare Ruse

Rose Rarieare Ruse

I took the quickest shower in the history of showers. 

Even though every part of me was begging me to stay in this bathroom, take my time creating fake scenarios in my head, I rushed myself. 

Because I knew if I spent even a minute more in this bathroom, engulfed in the scent of Gio, with thoughts of him being naked in this bathroom with me, I would need release again. 

That was something I could not afford right now.

My hands were already lethargic in certain areas while cleaning, my nipples going hard in the shower.

I closed my eyes, reliving what had just gone down in the bedroom.

Fucking hell, what had I just done? If it was so wrong to mingle with vampires, why did it feel so right?

And now that I had a taste of seduction, I wanted more.

God, how was I going to get myself out of this mess? How was I ever going to get over this hunk of a vampire?

On top of all this, he was my bloody FATED! What a wicked hand fate had dealt me. What was I to do now?

Groaning, I wrapped a fresh towel around my body. Even the towel smelt of Gio.

I needed to get out of here before the only thing consuming my mind were thoughts of HIM.

Changing into clothes he had left on his bed, I dashed to the guest room, to embarrassed to let anyone see me in his clothes.

Once I was in my room, I locked it. I jumped onto my bed, stuffing my face in the pillows. I was so sure I was red. I could feel the small smile tugging at my lips. 

GAH!

It had been ages since a man had given me butterflies. My last serious relationship had been a couple years ago. Ever since, I had a few hookups here and there, once every other blue moon but other than that my life had been a tad bit too dry.  I had thrown myself into my work, it was a new hobby after all.